+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    During a national lockdown?
    Open goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    mrs just text me and she was driving passed Asda earlier and the rest of Ferry Rd retail is like christmas. Cars everywhere and people running around like crazed morons.
    End of the world is obviously coming!!
    Reckon this is going to backfire big time on Kim jong drake, cardiff has been wedged now for two days, traffic like I haven’t seen since March, Supermarkets busy, pubs heaving last two I heard from folks who have been.....nice one eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Thanks. It also possibly explains why the Welsh government want to slow things down as they might not otherwise be ready if there is a sharp spike.
    It probably won’t get used, but good to have for future virus problems

International

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Reckon this is going to backfire big time on Kim jong drake, cardiff has been wedged now for two days, traffic like I haven’t seen since March, Supermarkets busy, pubs heaving last two I heard from folks who have been.....nice one eh?
    The traffic in Cardiff and Ponty today is horrendous. As said, it's worse than for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    The traffic in Cardiff and Ponty today is horrendous. As said, it's worse than for a long time.
    A right shock to the system it’s been.....expect a spike in 2 weeks as they say....oh hang on....

Anybody who goes to a busy pub for a last blowout during a pandemic when they're facing a TWO WEEK lockdown is a moron

Seeing the plastic covering certain aisles is incredibly odd and any other time would be ridiculed, just another day this year though. Don't know if the world has lost its marbles or I have, got pulled for not wearing my mask in St David's earlier, I was convinced I still had it on

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Anybody who goes to a busy pub for a last blowout during a pandemic when they're facing a TWO WEEK lockdown is a moron
    I suppose the one saving grace is they'll develop the symptoms before they can go anywhere again so hopefully wouldn't spread it themselves as much

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I suppose the one saving grace is they'll develop the symptoms before they can go anywhere again so hopefully wouldn't spread it themselves as much
    You’d think. I heard about one bellend who worked at Cathays community centre, got tested, went to work, spread the virus through the place and then found out he was positive. Really, they should just throw people this stupid in jail for 28 days. He could have killed people.

Always shit on the English side of the bridge (or football stadium) 😁

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...yside-54660888

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Hmmmm

I think Boris and Hancock would do him, his best bet would be Rishi

maybe pay per view with the proceeds going to some " northern specific charity "
    I got my dough on Burnham. He’s definitely ex football with the way he’s wearing his shirts, cagoules and Adi Dassler. Him being a scouser means there’s a stanley tucked into his North Face somewhere.

Result Burnham 1 Boris 100 stitches caused by a slicing.

I’d pay top whack to watch that so you’re onto something there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I got my dough on Burnham. He’s definitely ex football with the way he’s wearing his shirts, cagoules and Adi Dassler. Him being a scouser means there’s a stanley tucked into his North Face somewhere.

Result Burnham 1 Boris 100 stitches caused by a slicing.

I’d pay top whack to watch that so you’re onto something there.
    How anyone could even joke about paying to watch another human being get knifed in the face is beyond me. Maybe you're just trying to sound big.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    How anyone could even joke about paying to watch another human being get knifed in the face is beyond me. Maybe you're just trying to sound big.
    C'mon butt, you're being a little too sanctimonious and taking me far too literally. I was obviously joking as I'd probably find an illegal stream to watch it.

Hope this soothes your concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    We are talking Boris Twathead mind, does he qualify as a human being?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    C'mon butt, you're being a little too sanctimonious and taking me far too literally. I was obviously joking as I'd probably find an illegal stream to watch it.

Hope this soothes your concerns.
    despicable

depraving the " Whippet rescue trust " of the PPV fee

Lower than low

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    despicable

depraving the " Whippet rescue trust " of the PPV fee

Lower than low
    I'll send them two cans of pedigree chum. Cant have Northern whippets going hungry.

Northern kids on the other hand.

The most cases in Wales on a single day I reckon, not far short of 1,400, but, then again the number of test almost reached 1,500 which is half as much again as you see on many days - Cardiff over 300 cases and RCT and Swansea both over 250.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The most cases in Wales on a single day I reckon, not far short of 1,400, but, then again the number of test almost reached 1,500 which is half as much again as you see on many days - Cardiff over 300 cases and RCT and Swansea both over 250.
    Notice there’s not many, or any deaths in Cardiff despite the biggest numbers

Notice there’s not many, or any deaths in Cardiff despite the biggest numbers
    Without looking at the detail of the numbers I'd say that the Cardiff numbers are disproportionate with more under 25s being positive. They're going home back to their halls of residence to spread to others, not home to mum dad and grandma who would be more likely to die.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Without looking at the detail of the numbers I'd say that the Cardiff numbers are disproportionate with more under 25s being positive. They're going home back to their halls of residence to spread to others, not home to mum dad and grandma who would be more likely to die.
    700 students in Cardiff have tested positive.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54676457

Pressure is mounting on the Welsh Government to reverse a ban on supermarkets selling "non-essential" items such as clothing in Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    700 students in Cardiff have tested positive.
    If only......700 students from Cardiff University have tested positive vis NHS tests. Almost 300 more have tested positive via the universities testing.

And that's just from Cardiff University. There is also the University of South Wales in Cardiff with thousands of students so it's likely they will have plenty testing positive too.

30,000 in Cardiff uni
    10,000 in Cardiff met
    No doubt a few thousand in uni of South Wales live in Cardiff rather than Treforest too. Lots of students

The vaccine is nearly ready. Front line NHS staff will get their vaccine in early December providing they have had their flu jab. Two doses 28 days apart will be required. Hopefully this will prove to be the game changer, when rolled out, we have been waiting for. I would prefer the politicians to go first as guinea pigs but you can't have everything.