Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digital I.D

Digital I.D

Re: Digital I.D

the conspiracy theorists on here are going to LOVE this

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I would do anything and give up everything if it kept me safe.

There are conspiracy theorist’s on here is there

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It's obligatory to play the CT card, those are the rules

Having read the brownstone.org view of the last couple of years including its views on vaccines, monkeypox and the causitive link between school closures in the US because of covid and the increase in the massacre of innocents then I'm pinching the salt on this one.
    https://brownstone.org/tag/law/

Apart from the clickbait, what do you think?

In one single thread on here titles "fao organ morgan and co" we have

chemtrails are used to secretly protect us from the effects of the weakening magnetic field
    The earths poles will switch suddenly in march next year, and anyone outside's legs will instantly break for some reason.
    Billionaires have built a huge underground city under denver airport
    The moon landings were faked
    the world trade centre was brought down by mossad agents who were demolition experts
    Space walks are faked and filmed underwater
    the world economic forum are engineering a total societal collapse, and want to implant microchips in everyones heads, before the end of 2029

chemtrails are used to secretly protect us from the effects of the weakening magnetic field
    The earths poles will switch suddenly in march next year, and anyone outside's legs will instantly break for some reason.
    the world trade centre was brought down by mossad agents who were demolition experts
    the world economic forum are engineering a total societal collapse, and want to implant microchips in everyones heads, before the end of 2029
    Also, the Cold War was a hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Also, the Cold War was a hoax.
    How could I forget.

remarkably I think that's about the least likely of the lot

Bring it on if it saves via tracking through future pandemics , Id agree with any form of ID to all folk in this age of global travel ,criminality, people smuggling etc etc

Most of what has gone on in the world is probably true, however , there is no harm in debating it as it passes the time , I usually post stuff for cause and effect and I suppose we plebs will never know the real truth even if there was any conspiracy theory in respect of the aforementioned topics.

The truth is very persistent though.

Most of what has gone on in the world is probably true, however , there is no harm in debating it as it passes the time , I usually post stuff for cause and effect and I suppose we plebs will never know the real truth even if there was any conspiracy theory in respect of the aforementioned topics.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bring it on if it saves via tracking through future pandemics , Id agree with any form of ID to all folk in this age of global travel ,criminality, people smuggling etc etc
    I'm not adverse to some form of id tbh.
    and it seems silly to have multiple different IDs that we currently have - passport, drivers license, NI number, NHS number, credit history, etc etc

ideally all of the above would be one ID which is automatically electronically updated and linked to biometric data like fingerprints and retina scans etc.

Then someone can't steal your identity and take out a loan or use your passport without your fingerprints.
    I know someone who took on a load of debt then changed his name and abandoned his old identity - debt gone. That wouldn't be possible either.

I know some people would be very nervous about centralising all that information though and there would need to be very strict checks and controls in place. can't see it ever happening like that anyway, so its a moot point.

This is a great conspiracy theory, the rich and famous in Spain pretending to get vaccinated.

https://www.elmundo.es/madrid/2022/0...1038b456e.html

PS I wonder if it happens here?

and it seems silly to have multiple different IDs that we currently have - passport, drivers license, NI number, NHS number, credit history, etc etc

ideally all of the above would be one ID which is automatically electronically updated and linked to biometric data like fingerprints and retina scans etc.
    Don't worry mate, Klaus has already thought of it and your dream will soon become a reality.

Then someone can't steal your identity and take out a loan or use your passport without your fingerprints.
    I know someone who took on a load of debt then changed his name and abandoned his old identity - debt gone. That wouldn't be possible either.

I know some people would be very nervous about centralising all that information though and there would need to be very strict checks and controls in place. can't see it ever happening like that anyway, so its a moot point.
    Centralising is a great idea just counted him many ID'S I have its maddness ?

Iran rolling out digital ID to eat food a roll out for the rest of the world ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPPQ2X8VoRQ

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Centralising is a great idea just counted him many ID'S I have its maddness ?
    snip - 2022-05-30T090549.253.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Iran rolling out digital ID to eat food a roll out for the rest of the world ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPPQ2X8VoRQ
    Covid demonstrated behind the scenes all countries are under the same thumb. They all pushed the graphene oxide clot shots. Iran was more enthusiastic than most.

Their parliament building, erected in 2004, is about as Satanic as it gets: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP3KZHmX...g&name=900x900

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Covid demonstrated behind the scenes all countries are under the same thumb. They all pushed the graphene oxide clot shots. Iran was more enthusiastic than most.

Their parliament building, erected in 2004, is about as Satanic as it gets: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP3KZHmX...g&name=900x900
    Those Mullah Masons are the worst of the bunch. Watch out for the Islamic Order of the Lotus Flower.

So are you saying that Iran is part of the illuminati new world order that is secretly controlling the world. If that was the case then don't you tihnk they would hav done something about the criplping economic sanctions that are in place on Iran by now?

So are you saying that Iran is part of the illuminati new world order that is secretly controlling the world. If that was the case then don't you tihnk they would hav done something about the criplping economic sanctions that are in place on Iran by now?
    Not as long as someone is making dosh out of oil in a crippled country ?? perhaps the illuminati are disguised as Shia clergy ?

This global IQ test that we are witnessing in realtime is really something else

They are dedicated to an entirely different agenda; a world with no borders. Do you think that supreme leader cleric bloke perched on his throne has had to skip any meals due to sanctions? That pyramid-shaped building with 33 windows, plus what's centre stage inside is a monument to what the Fifth Column in every country worship.

I don't think you caught on with the pantomime outfits Putin, Bush and co wore in 2006. More members of the same club. This image has a circle on it to help you out. https://ifunny.co/picture/remember-a...ut-u-M7kyPmxz8

I don't think you caught on with the pantomime outfits Putin, Bush and co wore in 2006. More members of the same club. This image has a circle on it to help you out. https://ifunny.co/picture/remember-a...ut-u-M7kyPmxz8
    Doubling down is it?

I suspect anyone who bothered to look at the image first time around also read Cyril's debunking link.

So we're back to Putin and Bush posing for the cameras in their secret robes with EU colours and masonic symbols.

10/10 for thick-skinned, wrong-headed persistence. I'm almost an admirer! (but not quite).