+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Ever thought about moving back down? I've lived here almost 35 years now, only thing I really miss about Cardiff is the footie.
    Definitely thought about it, love the area. At the moment work and childcare prevent it though.

International

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It is interesting how it all began....what happened to ccfc3po?
    He's still here, he's just using ione oif his other 20+ user names.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It is interesting how it all began....what happened to ccfc3po?
    I think that's Jirga, I think he came round it was bad eventually but was very sure it was nothing to worry about at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I can remember when Organ Morgan first disappeared there was a thread wondering if he'd been ill with the virus - my reply was that he was just taking a break and would be back soon, well I certainly got that one wrong! I hope and trust he's okay and the reason for his absence has nothing to do with Covid - I don't miss his politics, but he was one of the funniest posters on here when he wanted to be.
    Him and bluematt being MIA at the moment is quite worrying I think, really hope they're both ok and just taking a break.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think that's Jirga, I think he came round it was bad eventually but was very sure it was nothing to worry about at the start.
    Got it in one!! But sadly no cigar, they're not good for you apparently!

Wales down to 218 per 100k and a lot less positive cases....at this rate we can all meet up at the pub in no time....

Uk Covid deaths pass 100,000

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55814751

Johnson is laughing it away. He'll show his true colours at PMQ tomorrow, as he does every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Johnson is laughing it away. He'll show his true colours at PMQ tomorrow, as he does every week.
    See he’s taking full responsibility - in reality he’s never done that for anything in his life.

All these politicians are having such an easy ride with all the media it’s unbelievable. Where are the searching questions? The only one who actually takes them to task is Piers Morgan, the rest well they just as well stay in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    All these politicians are having such an easy ride with all the media it’s unbelievable. Where are the searching questions? The only one who actually takes them to task is Piers Morgan, the rest well they just as well stay in bed.
    The Conservatives always have an easy ride in the press, this is no different

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Starmer is self isolating so he will be on zoom tomorrow. Never the same as being in the Chamber, so Johnson will get an easy ride. The Bastard.

See he’s taking full responsibility - in reality he’s never done that for anything in his life.
    Tell me,Bob, as I am totally biased but why can it be that 40% of the voting public would still vote for this incompetent, lying, cheating, murdering shower in Westminster?

Tell me,Bob, as I am totally biased but why can it be that 40% of the voting public would still vote for this incompetent, lying, cheating, murdering shower in Westminster?
    People talk about weighing the Labour votes in the valleys, but much the same applies to large areas of southern England where the common denominator is that people are generally more wealthy than the national average - essentially, the people with more instinctively head for the party of self interest.
    However, that doesn’t explain why forty per cent are still favouring the Tories, I can only think that it’s because they “got Brexit done”.

People talk about weighing the Labour votes in the valleys, but much the same applies to large areas of southern England where the common denominator is that people are generally more wealthy than the national average - essentially, the people with more instinctively head for the party of self interest.
    However, that doesn’t explain why forty per cent are still favouring the Tories, I can only think that it’s because they “got Brexit done”.
    It could well be 40% of the electorate are selfish, xenophobic, stupid ****ers?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The Conservatives always have an easy ride in the press, this is no different
    Thing is Drakeford and Gething are getting it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    It could well be 40% of the electorate are selfish, xenophobic, stupid ****ers?
    Bullseye.

Thing is Drakeford and Gething are getting it easier.
    Maybe they've got more right than wrong?

https://twitter.com/PeterStefanovi2/...31102001229827

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Maybe they've got more right than wrong?
    You may think so and that’s your prerogative.

Yes, I agree that's it's still about brexit, far too many people still failing to admit that they got it wrong.
    Perhaps now we've hit the awful figure of 100000 deaths, people will realise really how bad it is, and the mess he's made.
    Dreadful man, totally unsuited to run a corner shop, let alone a country in the grip of a pandemic.

You may think so and that’s your prerogative.
    I'd ne interested to hear what you think they've gotten wrong.

I'm no Labour voter if you think I blindly support them BTW.

Yes, I agree that's it's still about brexit, far too many people still failing to admit that they got it wrong.
    Perhaps now we've hit the awful figure of 100000 deaths, people will realise really how bad it is, and the mess he's made.
    Dreadful man, totally unsuited to run a corner shop, let alone a country in the grip of a pandemic.

The deaths rates are terrible, at least Boris has had the guts too say sorry to the public. Truth is of course that he is responsible for 88,000. The remaining 12,000 is the responsibility of the other home nations. Wales share 4,500 is as bad per head as England, and Rhondda CT the worse in UK.

Your last sentence applies equally to our First Minister.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    The deaths rates are terrible, at least Boris has had the guts too say sorry to the public. Truth is of course that he is responsible for 88,000. The remaining 12,000 is the responsibility of the other home nations. Wales share 4,500 is as bad per head as England, and Rhondda CT the worse in UK.

Your last sentence applies equally to our First Minister.
    Genuine question.

When Johnson ‘said sorry’ yesterday do you think he was trying to show sympathy for the loss of life or apologising for the government’s performance in dealing with the pandemic?

It’s only an observation but I genuinely think the only person he feels sorry for is himself?

At least he said sorry ****ing hell I’ve seen it all now.

Responsible for 88000? Is he not the prime minister of the United Kingdom?