Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
You can still get the breakdowns on the gov website. Because we have so many people vaccinated it’s mostly old/immunocompromised people who’ve been jabbed.

It’s sounds callous but the daily average is hovering around 100 a day (reported date of death) which isn’t as bad as you’d think when compared to other causes of deaths. Obviously it’s better if we don’t have them but unless it’s get worse I think is what living with Covid looks like for now until we get more of the population vaccinated. Winter and autumn could be a worry but I don’t think we should be rushing to bring back lots of restrictions just yet.

I think seeing the statistics everyday makes us it look terrible but we have to remember 500 people die a day of cancer.

If I’m honest I’m at the point where I’m not sure what the best thing to do is anymore as to me it isn’t obvious besides wearing masks on public transport/in shops what else we should be doing unless we are happy to have restrictions for another few years.
my life is 100% back to normal, apart from wearing a mask in shops and Starbucks

I have said for ages, society will not be too bothered / scared by unto 200 deaths a day, but at how long can that go on for ? ?