I've been looking at the BBC pages and lsitening to his briefing and I cannot see what Drakeford is actually basing his actions on.
He said it was 100% certain that pubs and hospitality were spreading the virus without producing any real proof and used it as a reason to close them all. Now he says its 100% certain that it is supermarkets spreading the virus without producing any evidence to back it up, and uses it as an excuse to squueze them. It is almost as if he is upset that he cannot close them down too.
Then he makes the rediculous statement about holding back vaccine so they have some to give out later. The way he says it is almost as if he considers it like a cure that he has to hoard to give to people when the become seriously ill, instead of preventing it. There is no other logivcal explanation I can think of for what he is suggesting.

The other thing that bothers me is all this making things law. (Writtwn into welsh law, as he says) It is being done by orders and no real debate is taking place in the chamber before it happens. As one Plaid member said some weeks ago, it is government by dictat and we can all understand where that might lead.
The thought that sitting dormant on the welsh staute books is a law that could be reactivated for other reasons which bans people from leaving their homes is scary. I realise that is a worst case scenario but we have no idea how many thing he has put into law. He was doing it early in the pandemic when others were just issuing rules of conduct. And the fact he can do it in committee/council shows that he actually makes all the decisions and the vegetables just nod.