Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
OK, fair enough and I agree that it is pointless comparing this with cancer and diabetes as some are doing.

However, I also agree that the news outlets are not giving out many facts other than number of cases, number of deaths. Number of recoveries is also important.

Also, I'd like to hear more from those that have recovered. Were they very sick, were they not sick at all?

And, I'd like to know more about the cases in Italy, are people's symptoms getting worse - i.e. is the illness mutating. The death rate in Italy is 39% of closed cases, worldwide that is 6% but that is factoring in the Chinese lies, Iranian lies. South Korea is 19%. UK is 25% at the moment. But, is that because we don't consider a person recovered until they test negative etc, or is it because there is something else going on?

Once I get all these sorts of facts, I can make a decision about whether or not this is something I need to lose sleep over.

I also think some countries should be left off these stats because their accuracy is in question.
Italy is on lockdown and you want further proof before you make a decision on whether you should lose any sleep