+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update - ALERT LEVEL ZERO

Young people are not drivers of this disease which is why they are not governed by the same “ show us your papers “ guidelines.

I’m sorry, but it is spreading like wildfire in young people !!!!

Been told one school in Newport has “shut down”, and students told it’ll be reviewed after half term.

It’s the under 18’s who are the problem

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Young people are not drivers of this disease which is why they are not governed by the same “ show us your papers “ guidelines.

I’m sorry, but it is spreading like wildfire in young people !!!!

Been told one school in Newport has “shut down”, and students told it’ll be reviewed after half term.

It’s the under 18’s who are the problem
    If you’re that concerned, then I would suggest you shouldn’t attend then which is in reply to your original question.

The government in Wales obviously don’t think children need to produce ( passport) evidence which suggests they are not a danger to you given the overly cautious approach the WAG stance has been through the pandemic. They are obvious satisfied with the vaccine efficacy and take up within the principality.

Sadly the inevitable happened this evening, my brother in law passed away from Covid. He’s had dementia for a few years now but was still lucid & mobile. Covid changed all of that in a few short days. Not sure I can cope with my wife’s grief, I’m pretty shit at that side of life.
    Thanks to all those who’ve left comments on my previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Sadly the inevitable happened this evening, my brother in law passed away from Covid. He’s had dementia for a few years now but was still lucid & mobile. Covid changed all of that in a few short days. Not sure I can cope with my wife’s grief, I’m pretty shit at that side of life.
    once again, sorry about your news
    all the best

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    So sorry to read this. I'd read your previous posts and it's heartbreaking for you, your wife and family.