+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Amazing how Cummings was the evil master of Boris only a short while ago, people wouldnt believe a word he was saying, a serial liar, he was lower than a snakes Belly, yet now he is laying into the Tories ( like a whining bitch who was jilted on her wedding day ) we take everything he says as gospel and celebrate everything that comes out of his mouth

its a funny old world

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Amazing how Cummings was the evil master of Boris only a short while ago, people wouldnt believe a word he was saying, a serial liar, he was lower than a snakes Belly, yet now he is laying into the Tories ( like a whining bitch who was jilted on her wedding day ) we take everything he says as gospel and celebrate everything that comes out of his mouth

its a funny old world
    Who is the 'we' in that statement? From what I can see the majority view amongst the public (from polls) and the media is that Cummings is probably telling the truth mostly, but that his credibility is so shot that it won't have much impact - and anyway a large percentage of the public are not surprised by any of the allegations, think that themselves, but for some reason don't care!

For once the Daily Star has captured the mood of the nation!

hopeless.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Who is the 'we' in that statement? From what I can see the majority view amongst the public (from polls) and the media is that Cummings is probably telling the truth mostly, but that his credibility is so shot that it won't have much impact - and anyway a large percentage of the public are not surprised by any of the allegations, think that themselves, but for some reason don't care!

hopeless.jpg
    No one cares, everyone with half a brain cell knows they are all load of lying kents…….it’s politics

hopeless.jpg
    You've got it right there Jon - especially the last bit of the first paragraph.

hopeless.jpg
    dont worry, i didnt include you in that " we "