+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

The spikes are due too so many things , its too early to nail the reasons down, t could be specific areas and how folk behaviour in those places , sadly not all respond to advise , you could argue more testing equals more postives ,equally you could point to thise poor behaviours of not adhering to advise, nd of course as we mix more we run a higher risk.

I wear a mask and carry my own sanatiser when in public supermarket , public transport areas ,I have noticed that less folk are mask wearing in shops though in Wales lots in England though as its law , I will always find it strange we need someone to tell us how to keep healthy and think of others health risks as we crowd beaches, some pubs and other gatherings and demonstrations.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The spikes are due too so many things , its too early to nail the reasons down, t could be specific areas and how folk behaviour in those places , sadly not all respond to advise , you could argue more testing equals more postives ,equally you could point to thise poor behaviours of not adhering to advise, nd of course as we mix more we run a higher risk.

I wear a mask and carry my own sanatiser when in public supermarket , public transport areas ,I have noticed that less folk are mask wearing in shops though in Wales lots in England though as its law , I will always find it strange we need someone to tell us how to keep healthy and think of others health risks as we crowd beaches, some pubs and other gatherings and demonstrations.
    Aren’t the spikes here mainly due to Muslims, Indians or Pakistani families not following the rules? I’m not sure as I rarely watch the news anymore but every time I see a glimpse they are showing these groups in Leicester, Blackburn, Bradford and the likes......there is barely any increase here in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Aren’t the spikes here mainly due to Muslims, Indians or Pakistani families not following the rules? I’m not sure as I rarely watch the news anymore but every time I see a glimpse they are showing these groups in Leicester, Blackburn, Bradford and the likes......there is barely any increase here in Cardiff
    There are Muslims, Indians and Pakistani families in Cardiff too, but there may be some telling differences. Some may disagree but the 'let's slowly see how things go' approach by Drakeford appears to have paid off. Reports of horrendous working conditions in sweat shops in Leicester and Bradford also appear to have been a factor in spreading the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    There are Muslims, Indians and Pakistani families in Cardiff too, but there may be some telling differences. Some may disagree but the 'let's slowly see how things go' approach by Drakeford appears to have paid off. Reports of horrendous working conditions in sweat shops in Leicester and Bradford also appear to have been a factor in spreading the virus.
    I know Cardiff has a large Indian Pakistani community, always has.....

I am fed up of seeing 'these groups' of Muslims, Indians or Pakistani families at illegal raves, ramming the beaches on the south coast and generally doing a Dominic Cummings without a care in the world. Thanks for pointing it out!

And the Chinese families, don't forget the Chinese families! Riddled with it, they are. Disgusting.

All of them, you know what I mean. All of them. Muslims, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, all of them. And not just them. I mean Them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And the Chinese families, don't forget the Chinese families! Riddled with it, they are. Disgusting.

All of them, you know what I mean. All of them. Muslims, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, all of them. And not just them. I mean Them.
    Can I blame folks returning from Spain, visiting all their families and friends, then driving back stopping at various places on the way down to Spain. I need to add the family I know are all white, so maybe I can't blame them on the basis they are not Muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Can I blame folks returning from Spain, visiting all their families and friends, then driving back stopping at various places on the way down to Spain. I need to add the family I know are all white, so maybe I can't blame them on the basis they are not Muslim?
    You’ll blame whoever suits your agenda as ever.

Banned

You’ll blame whoever suits your agenda as ever.
    Says the one blaming Asians. Was there a mass irony bypass operation of forum members this past week?

how can you possibly see the images of the beaches in England whenever there's been a hot day and come on here and type tripe like that

Banned

If Jesus ever existed, then I think he has just wept. Firstly WHAT ****ING RULES? There are none in England. It is "don't use the bus, unless you have to go out and work or get essentials in like food and decking for the garden. Stay 2m apart, unless you can't, then stay 1 metre apart. Don't travel unnecessarily, unless you need to top up your tan in Spain. Wear a mask, unless you don't like wearing them".

This was a line spouted by a Tory, and a convenient way to point the finger in the face of the overwhelming evidence that England opened up too quickly. Let's blame the immigrants.

Of course, the evidence may actually back up this ridiculous claim, seeing as BAME people are more likely to become sicker from contracting covid-19 than white people.

But, of course, it doesn't explain why there are not as large spikes in Glasgow or Cardiff as there are in Manchester and the North West. What may explain the absence of the spikes in Wales and Scotland are the facts that we have taken a few weeks longer to emerge from the cocoon of lockdown than Johnson did. Of course, Drakeford nor Sturgeon were compromised by chief advisors flouting the rules, and neither leader had the need to stop following the science to get rid of awkward headlines.

I honestly thought the only people who would swallow the "Asians are not following the rules" would be the sort of daft sods who voted Nick Griffin. I have you down as a number of things, but not as one of those thickos. It's worrying that grown ups have swallowed this line, and more worrying that they are probably as likely (if not more so) to flout the "rules", again without understanding what those rules are.

If Jesus ever existed, then I think he has just wept. Firstly WHAT ****ING RULES? There are none in England. It is "don't use the bus, unless you have to go out and work or get essentials in like food and decking for the garden. Stay 2m apart, unless you can't, then stay 1 metre apart. Don't travel unnecessarily, unless you need to top up your tan in Spain. Wear a mask, unless you don't like wearing them".

This was a line spouted by a Tory, and a convenient way to point the finger in the face of the overwhelming evidence that England opened up too quickly. Let's blame the immigrants.

Of course, the evidence may actually back up this ridiculous claim, seeing as BAME people are more likely to become sicker from contracting covid-19 than white people.

But, of course, it doesn't explain why there are not as large spikes in Glasgow or Cardiff as there are in Manchester and the North West. What may explain the absence of the spikes in Wales and Scotland are the facts that we have taken a few weeks longer to emerge from the cocoon of lockdown than Johnson did. Of course, Drakeford nor Sturgeon were compromised by chief advisors flouting the rules, and neither leader had the need to stop following the science to get rid of awkward headlines.

I honestly thought the only people who would swallow the "Asians are not following the rules" would be the sort of daft sods who voted Nick Griffin. I have you down as a number of things, but not as one of those thickos. It's worrying that grown ups have swallowed this line, and more worrying that they are probably as likely (if not more so) to flout the "rules", again without understanding what those rules are.
    Uh oh, the return of the total bellend

Banned

Uh oh, the return of the total bellend
    Ah, you say that as if it is a counter-argument. It isn't you daft old sod.

You read the bit where I said I’m not sure yeah? I dint really watch the news....thought you didn’t. Now your trying to make out I’m a far right racist....lovely. I’d love to meet you one day I really would

Banned

You read the bit where I said I’m not sure yeah? I dint really watch the news....thought you didn’t. Now your trying to make out I’m a far right racist....lovely. I’d love to meet you one day I really would
    Why would you love to meet me? If you watch the news with the same reasoned approach as you read my post, then it is little wonder you have jumped to the wrong conclusion. In fact, you prove as much here - I actually said "I have you down as a number of things, but not as one of those thickos". But, your rage probably didn't allow you to read so far.

To be fair, you might not be one but the comment you made was right out of a far right handbook. Saying you don't follow the news but have managed to catch some stuff about brown people not following the rules whilst simultaneously missing the hugely reported, front page of every newspaper, lead story on news bulletins carnage on the beaches perpetrated by mostly white people is a bit odd

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    To be fair, you might not be one but the comment you made was right out of a far right handbook. Saying you don't follow the news but have managed to catch some stuff about brown people not following the rules whilst simultaneously missing the hugely reported, front page of every newspaper, lead story on news bulletins carnage on the beaches perpetrated by mostly white people is a bit odd
    I just assumed he was on a wind up and looking for bites.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I just assumed he was on a wind up and looking for bites.
    Here we go again. Something you evidently disagree with now has to be 'a wind up'. You really are a smug, pompous arse. All because I didn't prefix my comments with 'In my opinion', which of course you do all the time.

Agree with most of this - but in fairness, Nicola Sturgeon's chief medical adviser did quit for flouting rules!

Banned

Agree with most of this - but in fairness, Nicola Sturgeon's chief medical adviser did quit for flouting rules!
    Yes, true. But - hey, Cummings still got paid last Friday. The Scottish Chief Medical Officer didn't.

Banned

I have to say, as well, that the actions in Wales and Scotland are not guaranteed to stop a resurgence of covid in the respective countries (I have a feeling some may imply I said that at a later stage). It could be that a resurgence in South Wales has merely been delayed a few weeks rather than been stopped completely.