+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Every pub or restaurant i've been in over the summer and up to recently they've all been on top, adhering to the rules, ordered everything on a phone app and i've actually enjoyed it more. Very relaxed having table service and minimal contact with other patrons unless people in my group, family (and nowadays just me and the mrs). The staff have all been excellent and organised and abided by the social distancing rules, less tables and more room. I just don't understand the fascination to blame and hammer the pub/restaurant industry all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    Every pub or restaurant i've been in over the summer and up to recently they've all been on top, adhering to the rules, ordered everything on a phone app and i've actually enjoyed it more. Very relaxed having table service and minimal contact with other patrons unless people in my group, family (and nowadays just me and the mrs). The staff have all been excellent and organised and abided by the social distancing rules, less tables and more room. I just don't understand the fascination to blame and hammer the pub/restaurant industry all the time.
    I agree....think they are just trying to stop students spreading it. An impossible task as they reckon as many as 80% are asymptomatic so wont even consider a test as wont have any symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    I've been out twice. Two different pubs in two different areas.

The first a city centre pub and it was how you described it. Well organised, people respectfully maintaining social distancing, staff ensuring everyone complied, it felt a safe environment.

The second pub closer to my home, **** me. I didnt stay too long due to the amount of stupid ****ers dribbling over everyone.

Instead of hammering all the pubs, hammer the stupid fuucktards who think its clever to spread a virus.