+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Nicely written article that, clearly explains this puchasing scandal

The what's in it for me party in all its glory.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The what's in it for me party in all its glory.
    What shocks me is the speed at which this stuff happens. Your mate's a tory minister and you own a business doing something random like making jewellery or pest control and within a few weeks of the pandemic you have a contract for millions to supply healthcare products.
    Like their absolute first thought when they hear about the pandemic is how to make some money out of this, or how to help their friends make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What shocks me is the speed at which this stuff happens. Your mate's a tory minister and you own a business doing something random like making jewellery or pest control and within a few weeks of the pandemic you have a contract for millions to supply healthcare products.
    Like their absolute first thought when they hear about the pandemic is how to make some money out of this, or how to help their friends make money.
    Remember right at the start of the pandemic when that company Rees-Mogg is associated with talked about how the virus was a money making opportunity?