+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Just tried to download the new App onto my IPhone 6 only to learn that it is not compatible with my phone because I can't get the appropriate version of IOS. So, a phone that is only five years old is considered obsolete for the official App for the virus which has killed ten of thousands in this country - a virus that is shown to be more virulent and fatal in poorer areas, the sort of areas where people are more likely to have older phones because they can't afford newer ones. I'd add as well that the most vulnerable age group are not in the habit of rushing out and buying the new IPhone when it is released every year - there will be millions of older people in this country who will not be able to use the App this morning even if they were minded to.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just tried to download the new App onto my IPhone 6 only to learn that it is not compatible with my phone because I can't get the appropriate version of IOS. So, a phone that is only five years old is considered obsolete for the official App for the virus which has killed ten of thousands in this country - a virus that is shown to be more virulent and fatal in poorer areas, the sort of areas where people are more likely to have older phones because they can't afford newer ones. I'd add as well that the most vulnerable age group are not in the habit of rushing out and buying the new IPhone when it is released every year - there will be millions of older people in this country who will not be able to use the App this morning even if they were minded to.
    Maybe they don't use iphones anyway

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Maybe they don't use phones anyway
    corrected it for you

International

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    corrected it for you
    That too.
    Quite frankly I have no idea what IOS is