Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
What type of evidence would you like? The Government during the first wave saying 20,000 deaths would be a catastrophe, other countries of similar population and density having a much lower death rate? Do you not thing a large majority of those 100,000 deaths is due to the negligence and slow reactions of this government?

Why have Japan, South Korea, Taiwan all done better than us despite being closer to the epicentre? Why does even the US have lower deaths per capita than us?

Which part of that 100,000 being the fault of the government do you disagree with?
I would like the evidence to support your contention that 100000 deaths have been caused by negligence. It's not a difficult request; you either have it or you don't. I couldn't be clearer. All you are attempting to do is divert me from your original assertion that 100000 deaths have been caused by negligence. Your statements imply that every single death has been caused by negligence and all I am asking for is proof that your assertions are accurate. You now seem to be changing tack claiming the large majority of deaths are caused by by negligence. Stop being slimy. Just admit you are wrong.