+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Quite. But it is a paper for the guidance of the government and is a worst case scenario. I just think that the way you posted it tended to overlook the knowledgeable people who gainsayed the documents conclusions, that's all.
    nothing like a bit of balance.
    Seems to me like a classic case of someone basing the tone of their reply on their perception of the person making the original post - I said myself that I doubted their figures.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seems to me like a classic case of someone basing the tone of their reply on their perception of the person making the original post - I said myself that I doubted their figures.
    what is that supposed to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    what is that supposed to mean?
    Seemsd as clear as day to me, you just wanted to have an argument despite me saying much the same as you did.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Seemsd as clear as day to me, you just wanted to have an argument despite me saying much the same as you did.
    no I didn't particularly want an argument, i was just stressing the level of improbability in the numbers you posted.
    but it was "their perception of the person making the original post " which I was referring to. It seems to imply that I have some axe to grind with you personally and that I do not, nor can i think why you would imagine I do.