+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I just assumed he was on a wind up and looking for bites.
    Here we go again. Something you evidently disagree with now has to be 'a wind up'. You really are a smug, pompous arse. All because I didn't prefix my comments with 'In my opinion', which of course you do all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Here we go again. Something you evidently disagree with now has to be 'a wind up'. You really are a smug, pompous arse. All because I didn't prefix my comments with 'In my opinion', which of course you do all the time.
    I thought Bob was responding about Goats' post rather than anything you had written in that instance.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I thought Bob was responding about Goats' post rather than anything you had written in that instance.
    Ah ! Well if that's the case, I apologise to TOBW.

It gets a bit confusing in these threads sometimes..

If you post something on this particular thread you best make sure it’s been ratified by the WHO and maybe get it signed off by Chris Whitty just for good measure. Thankfully the pompous smug numpties that ruined this serious thread months ago aren’t in most others. They are probably all the same person anyway....winding them up now is my pleasure.

There's a video going around on twitter suggesting us to try and experiment on google regarding Covid 19.
    Choose any 3 numbers you want and add new cases so for example (789 New cases) and see what happens when you search. Makes me think - that it might not be what it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    There's a video going around on twitter suggesting us to try and experiment on google regarding Covid 19.
    Choose any 3 numbers you want and add new cases so for example (789 New cases) and see what happens when you search. Makes me think - that it might not be what it seems.
    Re above, and Goat's comments, all I ever tried -and still try- to do is offer an objective view of the Covid panic, rather than the relentless Scientist/Government diatribe we've had non-stop for 6 months.

Re above, and Goat's comments, all I ever tried -and still try- to do is offer an objective view of the Covid panic, rather than the relentless Scientist/Government diatribe we've had non-stop for 6 months.
    Good luck with that.....do you have a phD in it? Are you professor monkfish?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Good luck with that.....do you have a phD in it? Are you professor monkfish?
    No. I don't have a phD, neither am I a professor. There are, however, many professors and scientists with phD's, and experts in epidemiology who have views which differ fundamentally from those who have held sway for the last 6 months.

No. I don't have a phD, neither am I a professor. There are, however, many professors and scientists with phD's, and experts in epidemiology who have views which differ fundamentally from those who have held sway for the last 6 months.
    Outrageous statement Shirley

I think an alternative view would be a more apt description. Which people should have no difficulty with as it triggers debate. However, calling the Virus no worse than the annual flu cycle and the lockdown and other responses were being driven by drama queens would be difficult to qualify as objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    how many countries and cities and regions are releasing the number of new cases daily, weekly monthly etc of course all the numbers are probably covered many times already you dafty

I was talking about Goats' post about who was most responsible for spreading the virus.

Sorry, I notice this has already been pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I was talking about Goats' post about who was most responsible for spreading the virus.

Sorry, I notice this has already been pointed out.
    Crikey, aswell as being a far right racist, now I’m responsible for spreading the virus..... I dont even look chinese
    Where’s the forum nerd gone anyway? I’m sure he will be along soon

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Crikey, aswell as being a far right racist, now I’m responsible for spreading the virus..... I dont even look chinese
    Where’s the forum nerd gone anyway? I’m sure he will be along soon
    That's not what he said

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's not what he said
    Too late, my lawyers involved now