I feel the same as Delmi regarding personal income vs the wellbeing of others.

I feel this mainly because whilst it might be a cause of worry, I feel like I should be able to get by for a few months , whether it be through dipping into savings, getting a loan, selling a guitar or applying for some sort of financial relief , if it’s available....maybe some temping ...whatever it takes, it will be temporary.

The other thing is thy of things get really bad, as someone in their late 30s , I might actually see friends, or older relatives ending up dying or becoming seriously ill. It won’t only be people in their 60s and 70s.

The severity of the situation is really starting to ramp up now in my part of northern spain and we are getting 70 odd cases a day and 15 or so deaths.

There are many people in ICU who are in their 40s and 50s and that is only going to get worse over the next few weeks....and that’s with us having been on a tottal lockdown since last Sunday.

I just don’t understand how cases are going up so much when the incubation period is around 5 days on average and everybody is at home. It seems like there is more to the transmission of this disease than just symptomatic people sneezing and coughing on others.