+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Indeed, but they can be delivered, often within a day's notice.

I enjoy a libation from time to time. During the first lockdown I ordered in a few supplies online simply to prevent me going out of the house to buy them. It was more expensive, sure, but it prevented me making relatively unnecessary trips out of the house. In fact, a mate of mine ordered a few ciders from a particular maker, so we ended up taking it in turns to order half a dozen bottles from a different place some weeks.
    So then you met up to share out the bottles you took it in turns to buy on line so you didn't have to come into contact with people? Hmmmmmmm

With us all locked up, what's the uPdAtE on this "Track and Trace" malarkey ??

Is it working, or an expensive load of bollocks ?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    So then you met up to share out the bottles you took it in turns to buy on line so you didn't have to come into contact with people? Hmmmmmmm
    No we didnt. We made separate orders to each other and had video meetings. The other mate has chronic asthma and kept himself pretty well isolated until he went back to work in September.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No we didnt. We made separate orders to each other and had video meetings. The other mate has chronic asthma and kept himself pretty well isolated until he went back to work in September.
    Good man. I hope the cider helped him, even if it was his mental feelings if not his athsma. (I was only joking you know )

On Friday [I think], I saw Vaughan Gething on the TV justifying the current Wales restrictions. He said deaths in Wales are rising rapidly. Nobody challenged him, verbally or in writing. It was a simple statement to make and an even simpler one to check.