+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    There's a video going around on twitter suggesting us to try and experiment on google regarding Covid 19.
    Choose any 3 numbers you want and add new cases so for example (789 New cases) and see what happens when you search. Makes me think - that it might not be what it seems.
    Re above, and Goat's comments, all I ever tried -and still try- to do is offer an objective view of the Covid panic, rather than the relentless Scientist/Government diatribe we've had non-stop for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Re above, and Goat's comments, all I ever tried -and still try- to do is offer an objective view of the Covid panic, rather than the relentless Scientist/Government diatribe we've had non-stop for 6 months.
    Good luck with that.....do you have a phD in it? Are you professor monkfish?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Good luck with that.....do you have a phD in it? Are you professor monkfish?
    No. I don't have a phD, neither am I a professor. There are, however, many professors and scientists with phD's, and experts in epidemiology who have views which differ fundamentally from those who have held sway for the last 6 months.

No. I don't have a phD, neither am I a professor. There are, however, many professors and scientists with phD's, and experts in epidemiology who have views which differ fundamentally from those who have held sway for the last 6 months.
    Outrageous statement Shirley

I think an alternative view would be a more apt description. Which people should have no difficulty with as it triggers debate. However, calling the Virus no worse than the annual flu cycle and the lockdown and other responses were being driven by drama queens would be difficult to qualify as objective.