+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Yes, in short. Why should the action of a single Government make me more or less worried than the actual stats.

For example, someone who tested positive said it was like a cold, another like the flu. The question, why is the death rate so high in Italy is a valid one. Are significantly more older people getting the disease there for example. I could run out and buy loads of loo roll and pasta.
    Italy because they have the oldest population in Europe, 81 average of death rate.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Italy because they have the oldest population in Europe, 81 average of death rate.
    Just spoke to my mate who lives in northern Italy, he told me the reason why so many old people have died. When they initially shut the schools all the kids went off to stay with their grandparents so the parents could carry on working. Loads got infected this way apparently which explains a lot. We should isolate the oldies now, stay in if your over 65.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Just spoke to my mate who lives in northern Italy, he told me the reason why so many old people have died. When they initially shut the schools all the kids went off to stay with their grandparents so the parents could carry on working. Loads got infected this way apparently which explains a lot. We should isolate the oldies now, stay in if your over 65.
    So if they shut schools in this country where do all the children go. You wouldnt have all the parents stopping working.