+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    So you wear it to protect you from other people. But the purpose of them was to stop you unwittingly infecting others. Not the same thing.
    The other morning I was coming down western Ave from Eastern Ave just near Tesco and there was a man walking along the pavement wearing a mask. He was perhaps 40 odd years old.
    The thing was it was about 8:15 AM and there wasn't another pedestrian within 200 yds of him or anywhere on the street (I don't know what that is in metres, sorry!). Completely pointless!
    It just shows how stupid and ill informed people can be.
    Perhaps he was cold, in this brisk wind it’s surprising how much a mask helps.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Perhaps he was cold, in this brisk wind it’s surprising how much a mask helps.
    Or wanted to avoid breathing in exhaust fumes/air pollution.

International

Quote Originally Posted by nomad blue View Post
    Or wanted to avoid breathing in exhaust fumes/air pollution.
    It was a very quiet sunday morning and it wasn't cold. But some people will think of anything to not have to accept that wearing a mask like that is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It was a very quiet sunday morning and it wasn't cold. But some people will think of anything to not have to accept that wearing a mask like that is silly.
    Or he had a bit of a cold? I wouldn't ever go to Asia if I were you, those fools were wearing them even before covid was a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad blue View Post
    Or he had a bit of a cold? I wouldn't ever go to Asia if I were you, those fools were wearing them even before covid was a thing.
    they were wearing them out of respect for others you dingo dongo...because they had a cold themselves