+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

The Guardian is running what they call an exclusive claiming that medical staff are being told to wear aprons while treating COVID 19 patients if they run out of gowns, as it appears some hospitals are going to do within hours;-

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-without-gowns

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The Guardian is running what they call an exclusive claiming that medical staff are being told to wear aprons while treating COVID 19 patients if they run out of gowns, as it appears some hospitals are going to do within hours;-

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-without-gowns
    Shambles isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Shambles isn't it?
    Yep, Hancock was talking as if lack of PPE was not an issue a fortnight ago.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yep, Hancock was talking as if lack of PPE was not an issue a fortnight ago.
    I see all the talk was of a vaccine taskforce today. It's almost like we are being told to look a long way into the distance so that we can miss the horrors that are in our direct line of sight. I don't have much confidence that Labour would have done a better job, but I am fairly confident they couldn't have done much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I see all the talk was of a vaccine taskforce today. It's almost like we are being told to look a long way into the distance so that we can miss the horrors that are in our direct line of sight. I don't have much confidence that Labour would have done a better job, but I am fairly confident they couldn't have done much worse.
    This is a first test for every government in the world and it's interesting see how they react.
    It's hard to know who would have done what, but there have been some right f#ck ups