+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Coronavirus update

Government causing people even more financial pain and misery again. In the name of what? Just being different to England or being determined to keep the population under control for4 as long as possible? It's rediculous.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57705814

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Government causing people even more financial pain and misery again. In the name of what? Just being different to England or being determined to keep the population under control for4 as long as possible? It's rediculous.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57705814
    "financial pain and misery" bit over the top?

I suppose the question could be how many of the tests conducted outside the NHS by the other providers are done to the same standards - do their results get fed back into the test and trace system or do they disappear into the ether?

First Team

Government causing people even more financial pain and misery again. In the name of what? [/url]
    Public health? Money isn't everything, my friend.

International

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Public health? Money isn't everything, my friend.
    But it is when you don't have any. Some of the things this government want to do generally could turn this country into a business wasteland, and their desire to control every facet of peoples lives, made more real than they ever could have dreamed by this pandemic, is making sure it will happen faster.

First Team

Some of the things this government want to do generally could turn this country into a business wasteland, and their desire to control every facet of peoples lives, made more real than they ever could have dreamed by this pandemic, is making sure it will happen faster.
    I presume you mean Brexit.

I am genuinely curious. What would be the government's motivation to control every facet of people's lives? What evidence do you have that they designed policies for the latter? What's the sauce for your opinions?