+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    By "stand on the sidelines and have a go" do you mean hold the government to account?
    No i mean taking cheap shots for political gain.
    i would like to see a multi party government to tackle this crisis but there again i cannot not think of too many on the opposition benches being capable enough to be part of it.Maybe that remark is uncalled for but i honestly think its a case of dammed if you do dammed if you dont.
    The media seem to revel in painting as black a picture as they can and to jump on anything negative and blow it right up.
    yes mistakes have been made but not intentionally and I dont see anybody doing any better.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    i would like to see a multi party government to tackle this crisis but there again i cannot not think of too many on the opposition benches being capable enough to be part of it.Maybe that remark is uncalled for but i honestly think its a case of dammed if you do dammed if you dont.
    The media seem to revel in painting as black a picture as they can and to jump on anything negative and blow it right up.
    yes mistakes have been made but not intentionally and I dont see anybody doing any better.
    Cheap shots for political gain?

Anyone defending the government's reaction to Covid soon outs themselves as a bootlicker

I agree it's so easy to criticise with hindsight, this is a new virus, and there are no perfect easy solutions, the main objectives were to ensure the NHS capacity was increased which it is and to slow down the speed of the virus, and they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    I agree it's so easy to criticise with hindsight, this is a new virus, and there are no perfect easy solutions, the main objectives were to ensure the NHS capacity was increased which it is and to slow down the speed of the virus, and they have.
    See

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    "...slow down the speed of the virus, and they have."

How was herd immunity, allow 250000 people attend Cheltenham and then dither about undertaking a lockdown due to a political ideology slowing down the virus?