+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Aren’t the spikes here mainly due to Muslims, Indians or Pakistani families not following the rules? I’m not sure as I rarely watch the news anymore but every time I see a glimpse they are showing these groups in Leicester, Blackburn, Bradford and the likes......there is barely any increase here in Cardiff
    And the Chinese families, don't forget the Chinese families! Riddled with it, they are. Disgusting.

All of them, you know what I mean. All of them. Muslims, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, all of them. And not just them. I mean Them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And the Chinese families, don't forget the Chinese families! Riddled with it, they are. Disgusting.

All of them, you know what I mean. All of them. Muslims, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, all of them. And not just them. I mean Them.
    Can I blame folks returning from Spain, visiting all their families and friends, then driving back stopping at various places on the way down to Spain. I need to add the family I know are all white, so maybe I can't blame them on the basis they are not Muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Can I blame folks returning from Spain, visiting all their families and friends, then driving back stopping at various places on the way down to Spain. I need to add the family I know are all white, so maybe I can't blame them on the basis they are not Muslim?
    You’ll blame whoever suits your agenda as ever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    You’ll blame whoever suits your agenda as ever.
    Says the one blaming Asians. Was there a mass irony bypass operation of forum members this past week?