+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    All seems quite straightforward to me, the Labour guy clearly enticed the three fine, upstanding Tories into having a drink and this is all a diversionary tactic to stop people talking about the real issue of importance here - Vaughan Gething's chips from nine months ago.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All seems quite straightforward to me, the Labour guy clearly enticed the three fine, upstanding Tories into having a drink and this is all a diversionary tactic to stop people talking about the real issue of importance here - Vaughan Gething's chips from nine months ago.
    There is nothing I can see in that link to suggest that they are implying the labour member'enticed' them in any way. How is it a dviersionary tactic? And for what? (Otherthan the chip comment)
    all it is is aan article about someone resigning because he's made a prat of himself. Why try to make it something bigger?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    There is nothing I can see in that link to suggest that they are implying the labour member'enticed' them in any way. How is it a dviersionary tactic? And for what? (Otherthan the chip comment)
    all it is is aan article about someone resigning because he's made a prat of himself. Why try to make it something bigger?
    I do believe whoosh is the word to be used in these circumstances.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I do believe whoosh is the word to be used in these circumstances.
    I would normally think that but not in your case. It isn't something you do. It is more likely the need to have a dig however trivial because of the colour of the man's politics.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I would normally think that but not in your case. It isn't something you do. It is more likely the need to have a dig however trivial because of the colour of the man's politics.
    Thanks for telling me what I do. Surely, it’s a bit pointless me having a go at the Torys involved when there’s someone from the Labour Party doing the same thing?