Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
I think you’re being kind Bob.

I’ve traveled Merthyr & RCT in relation to work and for the last month been constantly surprised how little responsibility some have practiced in relation to social distancing. I visited a block of flats Monday located near a town centre where the residents had had a party. I realise my observations are anecdotal but can’t help wondering if a lack of common sense or total disregard for anything isn’t keeping our infection rates higher than other areas.

None of the persons I work with (vulnerable group) have adhered to any social distancing or lockdown restrictions.
I've come across a lot more examples of people not keeping two metres away from me in the last fortnight after having no one do that for the first six to eight weeks of the lockdown, but, overall, my experience has been that people are largely keeping to it. That said, I was barely seeing anyone from late March to the beginning of May because I was just going for the one exercise period per day by walking my dog very early in the morning and so I was hardly getting much of an idea as to what was going on.