+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Bobs a lefty so he will always have a pop, which is fine of course. They’ve done a pretty shocking job but any party would have.
    I’m sure bob would post about no deaths in Wales in September, very few in August and the fact the Heath has no Covid patients....
    I can't see any reason why any party would have to had performed as badly as this current shower of shit. Just take a look at how the Scottish and our own administration's have performed so much better than Johnson and his little team of dopes, and that's without possessing plenary powers and attempting to break international law.

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I can't see any reason why any party would have to had performed as badly as this current shower of shit. Just take a look at how the Scottish and our own administration's have performed so much better than Johnson and his little team of dopes, and that's without possessing plenary powers and attempting to break international law.
    I think you are incorrect. Both the Scottish and Welsh Administrations rely almost exclusively on the "little team of dopes" to provide scientific and medical advice. All that has happened is that the Scots and Welsh have put their own spin on the information which, in the case of Scotland in particular, is politically driven and is as much about conveying an image of independence as much as anything else. However, I agree the test and trace arrangements are farcical. I live in Devon; people are being told to go 20 miles for a test but then discover Swansea is 20 miles by sea but a 300 miles round trip by road. It's a joke.