+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    There was zero Covid patients in the Heath mid September, so I doubt a circuit break was needed then anyway. People won’t listen so it’s a waste of time and no doubt a few million quid on the bill we will spend our lives paying back. Roll on December when hopefully that vaccine will be available to 0.5% or 1% of the population and we can all crack on again.
    Was talking to the manager of the Gym I [used to !] got to, on Friday. His daughter works in the Heath. Yes, they're getting a few more COVID patients in, but they're ones that have been mostly been 'picked up' with testing, and are generally sent home the next day. I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head, though - people won't budge on their views. We're not following science, we're following algorithms. Leading UK virologists and epidemiologists at the top of their game are arguing against lockdowns, but are repeatedly dismissed..

Re: Coronavirus update

Considering Ireland's economy holding up as well as Sweden's, it might be an idea to see what Ireland are doing: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...ours-1.4384986