+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Acted swiftly????

Its a shambles.

Im pretty certain Starmer wouldnt have had the 5 day XMas get together.

Johnson is a joke. Watch his pathetic performance in Parliament on Wednesday.

Drakeford in my opinion bottled it and went along with the 5 day plan. Weak.

Days ago Johnson was scoffing and flippant in Parliament accusing Starmer of wanting Christmas cancelled.

Starmer is right its one feck up after another from a useless government full of pro brexit loonies who are completely out of their depth.

Time to move on to their next feck up
    As I stated the lead Doctor in Public Health England stated this morning that the government only received definitive information on the link between the virus mutation and the rapid increase in numbers on Friday; they acted Saturday. That is what I meant by quick.

Starmer was calling for stricter measures on Wednesday at PMQs before the link between the mutated virus and the increasing numbers were known. Obviously we differ on whether Starmer would have cancelled Xmas earlier.

Re: Coronavirus update

[QUOTE=Vindec;5147900]As I stated the lead Doctor in Public Health England stated this morning that the government only received definitive information on the link between the virus mutation and the rapid increase in numbers on Friday; they acted Saturday.

And if you believe that you’ll believe anything.