Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
I guess I'm particularly sore about this particular piece of news due to my sister-in-law's situation. I know the government has a thankless task in some respects, but some of these restrictions really do seem petty and unreasonable to me, and I also think they make little sense in reality. Drakeford and Co are basically saying that people can't be trusted to behave in their own gardens but they can be trusted in a pub because there are bar staff present. Bit daft if you ask me.
I understand your situation, it doesn't seem fair. From my point of view i know of a few people who have had groups in their house and in the garden during the warmer months, to even that up, i know even more people who haven't. I suppose the government believes that it has a chance with businesses that aren't going to follow the rules, it has zero chance when dealing with plebs, it sadly means that the large majority of sensible caring people are penalised because of ****wits who possess zero respect for others.