Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
There is no evidence that the rise incases is caused by the pubs being open, but I'll be surprised if they are not required to close earlier. Although what earthly use that will be is beyond me. It's not as if a person is more likely to catch it after 8 PM or something. The point I made at the time was that they would reopen them as late as possible and I think that is pretty much what they did. If they do close them again I think it will be a struggle for many to survive along with the implications for jobs. But that's a balancing act gladly I don't have to perform.

The only references I have seen to pubs was the idiots that came home from Greece and were told to go for a trst, then went out on the piss all weekend before being found positive on the monday.

It's comforting to know that you think of me though.
How could I not think of you, you made a point about the pubs being closed and (people wanting them to be closed) whenever you could.

You spelled out your thoughts clearly for everyone to see that you thought the WAG and another secret group of people (whom you never felt the need to name) wanted the pubs to close for good... But it doesn't look that way with evidence, does it?

I'm pretty sure there's been lots of talk about the pubs being partly responsible for the rises in cases in the UK... I may be wrong though.

I think they've also already said that pubs will close earlier in 'locked down' areas, and I agree with you that it'd make feck all difference too.