+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    Johnson's a Tory **** and has handled the pandemic in England pretty poorly. That does not excuse Mark Drakeford and his shit show in Wales.

you even say yourself that Drakeford enacted our own firebreak lockdown, so why was Drakeford sat on his arse doing nothing when Johnson wasn't listening to Sage advice. Why didn't Drakeford act? We could have had a lockdown but Drakeford chose not to.
    Er, I explained that the WAG wanted to act, but they were prevented from doing so by a UK Government Treasury decision, so Welsh Government decision making on health was compromised - you're just flailing about as you always do when you have one of your funny turns on here.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Er, I explained that the WAG wanted to act, but they were prevented from doing so by a UK Government Treasury decision, so Welsh Government decision making on health was compromised - you're just flailing about as you always do when you have one of your funny turns on here.
    Why does a Treasury decision stop WG from acting?

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    Why does a Treasury decision stop WG from acting?
    I told you in my first post on the subject, but I've finished with this discussion now because, as always with you, we'll just end up going round and round in circles.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I told you in my first post on the subject, but I've finished with this discussion now because, as always with you, we'll just end up going round and round in circles.
    all you said was that HMT did not allow for extra furlough (in Wales). WG could still have taken the decision to lockdown, you can't blame the lack of HMT funding, it was WGs decision alone.