+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Aren’t the spikes here mainly due to Muslims, Indians or Pakistani families not following the rules? I’m not sure as I rarely watch the news anymore but every time I see a glimpse they are showing these groups in Leicester, Blackburn, Bradford and the likes......there is barely any increase here in Cardiff
    There are Muslims, Indians and Pakistani families in Cardiff too, but there may be some telling differences. Some may disagree but the 'let's slowly see how things go' approach by Drakeford appears to have paid off. Reports of horrendous working conditions in sweat shops in Leicester and Bradford also appear to have been a factor in spreading the virus.

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    There are Muslims, Indians and Pakistani families in Cardiff too, but there may be some telling differences. Some may disagree but the 'let's slowly see how things go' approach by Drakeford appears to have paid off. Reports of horrendous working conditions in sweat shops in Leicester and Bradford also appear to have been a factor in spreading the virus.
    I know Cardiff has a large Indian Pakistani community, always has.....