+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    See he’s taking full responsibility - in reality he’s never done that for anything in his life.
    Tell me,Bob, as I am totally biased but why can it be that 40% of the voting public would still vote for this incompetent, lying, cheating, murdering shower in Westminster?

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Tell me,Bob, as I am totally biased but why can it be that 40% of the voting public would still vote for this incompetent, lying, cheating, murdering shower in Westminster?
    People talk about weighing the Labour votes in the valleys, but much the same applies to large areas of southern England where the common denominator is that people are generally more wealthy than the national average - essentially, the people with more instinctively head for the party of self interest.
    However, that doesn’t explain why forty per cent are still favouring the Tories, I can only think that it’s because they “got Brexit done”.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    People talk about weighing the Labour votes in the valleys, but much the same applies to large areas of southern England where the common denominator is that people are generally more wealthy than the national average - essentially, the people with more instinctively head for the party of self interest.
    However, that doesn’t explain why forty per cent are still favouring the Tories, I can only think that it’s because they “got Brexit done”.
    It could well be 40% of the electorate are selfish, xenophobic, stupid ****ers?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    It could well be 40% of the electorate are selfish, xenophobic, stupid ****ers?
    Bullseye.