+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Up to 90% Bob not 80%.
    Thanks, that's what I get for mislaying my glasses again. Thanks also to lisvaneblue for his clarification.

Another encouraging aspect of this trial is that none of the people involved who caught Covid were hospitalised.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thanks, that's what I get for mislaying my glasses again. Thanks also to lisvaneblue for his clarification.

Another encouraging aspect of this trial is that none of the people involved who caught Covid were hospitalised.
    This sounds so promising hope people dont think they can now go out and have a massive party.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    This sounds so promising hope people dont think they can now go out and have a massive party.
    Here's me on reading that, just cranked on a live version of '586' and currently jigging around the kitchen with a bottle of Moretti.

I'm swerving the neighbours though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Here's me on reading that, just cranked on a live version of '586' and currently jigging around the kitchen with a bottle of Moretti.

I'm swerving the neighbours though.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Also, and I find this stuff a bit confusing, the Oxford/Astra Zeneca vaccine boost T-Cell immunity rather than Antibody. So it *should* be more effective long term.