+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

International

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Thank you, I choose not to believe your entirely made up thing
    you choose not to beleive the thing you think I made up. that's OK. Have a nice day lol

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But there really are people like that, and they do hold undue influence with the powers that be. You may choose not to believe it if you wish.
    Name these people, then. Actually, f**k it... Name a person whom you are referring to.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Name these people, then. Actually, f**k it... Name a person whom you are referring to.
    Easy to ask that because you know it's never going to happen.

Heisenberg

What are you on about? The onus is on you to provide evidence if you are making an accusation. If you can't name a single person who wants the pubs to stay closed then why would you even suggest it?

It's not true in the slightest, mate.

What's never going to happen?

International

What are you on about? The onus is on you to provide evidence if you are making an accusation. If you can't name a single person who wants the pubs to stay closed then why would you even suggest it?

It's not true in the slightest, mate.
    It is true. Whether you believe me or not isn't relevant. If you honestly think there are not people like that in Wales then you must live in a bubble. But that's up to you. as I have told you so often, this is just a football message board. What it certainly is not is a group with its finger on the pulse of the nation, not by a long chalk!!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What's never going to happen?
    He means the pubs won't stay closed so we won't get to find out who these imaginary people who want them to stay closed are.

It is true. Whether you believe me or not isn't relevant. If you honestly think there are not people like that in Wales then you must live in a bubble. But that's up to you. as I have told you so often, this is just a football message board. What it certainly is not is a group with its finger on the pulse of the nation, not by a long chalk!!
    Who are they? And what influence do they have?

He means the pubs won't stay closed so we won't get to find out who these imaginary people who want them to stay closed are.
    If the pubs won't stay closed why is he even worrying about these people? And how shit is their "undue influence"

Heisenberg

But you've got your finger on the pulse of the nation as you know of all these people that you speak of who want pubs to remain closed - "people with influence", even.

Yet, you have failed to name a single person who you accuse of having these thoughts/beliefs/intentions... because you're making it up.

International

But you've got your finger on the pulse of the nation as you know of all these people that you speak of who want pubs to remain closed - "people with influence", even.

Yet, you have failed to name a single person who you accuse of having these thoughts/beliefs/intentions... because you're making it up.
    I'm not "accusing" anyone. It's not a crime or something but they do have a disproportionate influence on people who make decisions.
    I spoke about some of these in a previous thread. I'm not going to repeat myself. Take it as my opinion, then you can either agree or not but it isn't going to change any time soon.

Heisenberg

I'm not "accusing" anyone. It's not a crime or something but they do have a disproportionate influence on people who make decisions.
    I spoke about some of these in a previous thread. I'm not going to repeat myself. Take it as my opinion, then you can either agree or not but it isn't going to change any time soon.
    Link me to what you said about these people then, because you're chatting shit, xsnaggle

International

Link me to what you said about these people then, because you're chatting shit, xsnaggle
    Like I said, its my opinion, take it or leave it. If you're so anxious to find it you look for it. I can't be bothered, but I seem to recall it was in this thread some weeks ago, if that helps. Enjoy searching. lol

So it’s your opinion that these people exist who don’t want pubs to open and have undue influence over people in power ?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So it’s your opinion that these people exist who don’t want pubs to open and have undue influence over people in power ?
    In the welsh community, yes, definitely, just as you might say Cummins has an undue influence with boris.

Heisenberg

Like I said, its my opinion, take it or leave it. If you're so anxious to find it you look for it. I can't be bothered, but I seem to recall it was in this thread some weeks ago, if that helps. Enjoy searching. lol
    It's your opinion now. OK then, because you didn't pre-empt any of your previous musings about the topic with an "in my opinion" or "it's my belief" - it was stated as fact.

"Some people believe that all pubs should be closed and never allowed to reopen" doesn't sound like an opinon to me.

In the welsh community, yes, definitely, just as you might say Cummins has an undue influence with boris.
    Does he not want to open pubs?

International

It's your opinion now. OK then, because you didn't pre-empt any of your previous musings about the topic with an "in my opinion" or "it's my belief" - it was stated as fact.

"Some people believe that all pubs should be closed and never allowed to reopen" doesn't sound like an opinon to me.
    Unlike some on here I never state something as 'fact' unless its something I have actually done. Many state things as fact when they are not in the hope that if they repeat it often enough it will be accepted as fact. A theory very close to Gobbells' heart I believe. I honestly fail to see why people are so interested in what i say as to keep on and on about it. you must be very very bored!

Heisenberg

Unlike some on here I never state something as 'fact' unless its something I have actually done. Many state things as fact when they are not in the hope that if they repeat it often enough it will be accepted as fact. A theory very close to Gobbells' heart I believe. I honestly fail to see why people are so interested in what i say as to keep on and on about it. you must be very very bored!
    You mean like your "Some people believe that all pubs should be closed and never allowed to reopen" theory that you've repeated several times

International

You mean like your "Some people believe that all pubs should be closed and never allowed to reopen" theory that you've repeated several times
    But I never said it was a fact where as often on here people do. I don't give a toss who believes what. When we chat we never prefix or qualify things we say with "This is a fact" or "this is conjecture" or whatever, we just say what we think. That's what I do. It's other people who love to pick at a certain word or a certain interpretation they put on it and try to make out the person said or meant something he didn't
    as I said, you can go on all day, argue amongst yourselves if you wish,Ii really don't give a toss. Lets wait and see what the governemt actually does shall we? Because we on this board certainly are not going to influence anything.

Heisenberg

But I never said it was a fact where as often on here people do. I don't give a toss who believes what. When we chat we never prefix or qualify things we say with "This is a fact" or "this is conjecture" or whatever, we just say what we think. That's what I do. It's other people who love to pick at a certain word or a certain interpretation they put on it and try to make out the person said or meant something he didn't
    as I said, you can go on all day, argue amongst yourselves if you wish,Ii really don't give a toss. Lets wait and see what the governemt actually does shall we? Because we on this board certainly are not going to influence anything.
    You've only just admitted that it was your opinion - despite being challenged by several posters on different occasions... that's why we're having this conversation now.

International

You've only just admitted that it was your opinion - despite being challenged by several posters on different occasions... that's why we're having this conversation now.
    I never said it was fact but on here people want chapter and verse for everything said, 'link' 'where did you see' that 'prove it' etc. its nonsense. You would never conduct an ordinary conversation in a pub like that. Anyone would think it was a court of law. It's not. Nothing said on here will ever affect anything, its just a football chat site. nothing more. Chat and enjoy. All the the Faux outrage, the righteous indignation and the 'holier than thou' PCposturing is just a load of bollox.

Heisenberg

I never said it was fact but on here people want chapter and verse for everything said, 'link' 'where did you see' that 'prove it' etc. its nonsense. You would never conduct an ordinary conversation in a pub like that. Anyone would think it was a court of law. It's not. Nothing said on here will ever affect anything, its just a football chat site. nothing more. Chat and enjoy. All the the Faux outrage, the righteous indignation and the 'holier than thou' PCposturing is just a load of bollox.
    You did the same with Cyril yesterday about EU regs

What the **** are you going on about now

If someone said to me in real life "there are people with undue influence trying to stop pubs opening!" I would definitely ask who they are.

There is no faux outrage, you are genuinley just chatting shit.

International

You did the same with Cyril yesterday about EU regs
    I asked him where he got it from and he told me. I accepted it. I didn't continue to question it are trawl the web trying to find something that contradicts it like some on here might.