+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update - ALERT LEVEL ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by Once U shop, U can't stop View Post
    In amongst the cautious optimism re: effect of Omicron variant on herd immunity, comes a cautionary report.

Many had the Pfizer 1 and 2 jab, and even more the Pfizer booster (including myself). But what may Pfizer have to hide?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N37R...l=KalkineMedia

What does Pfitzer have to hide?

There will undoubtedly be side affects, but if they were in any great numbers I don't think it would be possible to hide them.
    I think the regulators have actually been quite stringent in terms of safety. Lots of focus on the az and j+j vaccines , they haven't been afraid to restrict use and temporarily halt use when investigations are needed.

"This is quite a misleading video, and dangerous too in that it potentially could turn people off having the vaccine."

That's the entire point of the video. I suspect the poster who posted it has other accounts on here with reputations of being conspiracy-friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "This is quite a misleading video, and dangerous too in that it potentially could turn people off having the vaccine."

That's the entire point of the video. I suspect the poster who posted it has other accounts on here with reputations of being conspiracy-friendly.
    Funny you should say that, I was thinking exactly the same. Wonder what his views on Donald Trump are?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Funny you should say that, I was thinking exactly the same. Wonder what his views on Donald Trump are?
    It's not that Q Anon guy who's disappeared who kept insisting that Trump would win then Trump would be back is it? I miss him

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's not that Q Anon guy who's disappeared who kept insisting that Trump would win then Trump would be back is it? I miss him
    Rogerstone blue I think his name was - no, you could say that the bloke I was thinking of was more prolific than him.

Anyone know what’s the point of France and now Germany banning uk tourists? Omicron is already there spreading on its own and anyone who did travel would have to have a negative test anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Anyone know what’s the point of France and now Germany banning uk tourists? Omicron is already there spreading on its own and anyone who did travel would have to have a negative test anyway?
    The Germans regard the UK as a country of high risk. There are other countries on the same list such as France, Denmark and Norway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    The Germans regard the UK as a country of high risk. There are other countries on the same list such as France, Denmark and Norway.
    Even though it will be just as bad there in a week or two? Ok for us to go back in then I guess…..

Even though it will be just as bad there in a week or two? Ok for us to go back in then I guess….
    It makes perfect sense for other countries to stop UK tourists travelling when our own politicians are talking in terms of a state of emergency and a tsunami of infections heading our way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    It makes perfect sense for other countries to stop UK tourists travelling when our own politicians are talking in terms of a state of emergency and a tsunami of infections heading our way.
    Same over there? Just stop all international travel until it’s done?

Politics, France loves to point score, especially now, Nothing to do with us leaving the EU, at all

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Politics, France loves to point score, especially now, Nothing to do with us leaving the EU, at all
    They sure do, kick off about almost anything dont they….

They sure do, kick off about almost anything dont they….
    They sure do, we roll over and take it. Wish we were a bit more like them, maybe it’s the legacy of a successful revolution.

As someone who naturally tends to be on the side of what Sage is recommending and has been thinking we need to take more action in the face of Omicron, I do believe that the lines about South Africa’s younger population and a larger degree of immunity from previous infections put forward by British science doesn’t fully explain official figures like these from South Africa regarding omicron hospitalisations.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ave-much-lower

I accept that it’s still relatively early to draw firm conclusions from South Africa and so I can understand a degree of caution on the British side, but if the trend is the same in South Africa this time next week, I’d say we will have to start taking more notice of what’s happening there - the trouble is a week’s an awful long time in the current situation.

Some reassurance for those of us who’ve had Moderna as their third jab.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...accine-variant

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    All the important ones still falling…..let’s hope what’s occurring in SA happens here too

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Rogerstone blue I think his name was - no, you could say that the bloke I was thinking of was more prolific than him.
    It wasn't that poster who went under the handle "robjohns" or similar? I noticed some time ago he or she gave up on this board and seems to be a regular on the dark side. He or she is thought of as a hero there no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    It wasn't that poster who went under the handle "robjohns" or similar? I noticed some time ago he or she gave up on this board and seems to be a regular on the dark side. He or she is thought of as a hero there no doubt.
    It was Rogersblue! He seemed very confident with all his youtube videos. Can't think what's happened to him

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It was Rogersblue! He seemed very confident with all his youtube videos. Can't think what's happened to him
    Yes it was him, the both of them were screwballs. Perhaps The Donald is looking after him at Mar a Lago.

https://twitter.com/cotterill_david/...glDNoiWjg&s=08

David Cotterill is a very special young man

90,000 cases again today, I know Omicron is still patchy throughout the country, so it’s probably too simplistic to expect the new cases figure to be doubling every two or three days, but, although the figures are bad, they’re not as bad as I was expecting.

I wonder if Omicron is nature's own answer to a natural vaccine as it does appear much milder than other variants , perhaps natural infection and herding may see us through, no evidence just a thought .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I wonder if Omicron is nature's own answer to a natural vaccine as it does appear much milder than other variants , perhaps natural infection and herding may see us through, no evidence just a thought .
    I think that a virus tends to mutate many times, getting weaker, eventually so weak it's imperceptible but extremely transmissible. In other words, it dies out as far as having any actual effect on people. It all depends if the Chinese modifications have skewed this phenomenon.