+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 289 of 290 FirstFirst ... 189239279280281282283284285286287288289290 LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 8745

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update - IS THE END IN SIGHT?

Definitely more cases about, one in my own house even, but as long as cases don’t equate to hospital admissions we just get on with life dont we?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Definitely more cases about, one in my own house even, but as long as cases don’t equate to hospital admissions we just get on with life dont we?
    How many who are in hospital for other things and “tested positive “ whilst in there ?

What’s the average age , etc .
    There are so many variables to consider and it would be beneficial if they gave out these additional statistics rather than the baseline figure.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    How many who are in hospital for other things and “tested positive “ whilst in there ?

What’s the average age , etc .
    There are so many variables to consider and it would be beneficial if they gave out these additional statistics rather than the baseline figure.
    Well there’s only a handful in the Heath currently so maybe not to relevant, it’s usually about half.

How ironic it is that China is currently closing down some cities when a certain conspiracy theorist on here expressed that the virus was deliberately released by the Chinese government to damage the economy of other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    How ironic it is that China is currently closing down some cities when a certain conspiracy theorist on here expressed that the virus was deliberately released by the Chinese government to damage the economy of other countries.
    No dominoes have fallen yet, old fruit. All global economies are under pressure, but they are still intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The news released out of China news is as accurate as ours …..a friend of mine who lives here is from a city two hours from Beijing, she states that nothing has changed there for years…. It’s very very strict in the main cities and the Chinese population are used to control and conformity from birth.

The news released out of China news is as accurate as ours …..a friend of mine who lives here is from a city two hours from Beijing, she states that nothing has changed there for years…. It’s very very strict in the main cities and the Chinese population are used to control and conformity from birth.
    Has she got one of those digital passports?

You can’t do much without a cell phone …. Put it that way but as a caveat, she’s used to it

You can’t do much without a cell phone …. Put it that way
    Would never have happened without our computer technology.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    As long as there are enough healthy people to work, to ensure we have public transport, essential services etc. Bit difficult getting on with life without all of that if worker numbers are decimated.

thousands of deaths were WRONGLY blamed on the virus according to this article….

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...med-Covid.html

2 years ago today, we went into our 1st lockdown

Meant to post this earlier in the week but appointments at the Royal Infirmary were canceled on Tuesday at short notice because of an outbreak. I know this because mine was one of the canceled appointments.

To answer the current thread title, I don't think it is, no

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/chi...022124457.html

its on other news outlets aswell

China sealing off area's of infection Shanghai

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Their no-COVID policy is a bit OTT considering their stances on other matters

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Could it ever happen here?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Could it ever happen here?
    You would hope the WHO (unelected )wouldn’t consider this in the UK

I've got it and it's orrible.
    Aching all over.

I'd hate to feel how bad it would be without the vaccines
    The number of new cases have nearly tripled in my area.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I've got it and it's orrible.
    Aching all over.

I'd hate to feel how bad it would be without the vaccines
    The number of new cases have nearly tripled in my area.

Well stay in you selfish barsteward.

Re: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

The last Covid restrictions are to end in Wales today after 26 months.

The wearing of face masks will no longer be legally required in health and social care services from Monday 30 May.

It will be the first time there will be no Covid restrictions in Wales since the first lockdown in March 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    The last Covid restrictions are to end in Wales today after 26 months.

The wearing of face masks will no longer be legally required in health and social care services from Monday 30 May.

It will be the first time there will be no Covid restrictions in Wales since the first lockdown in March 2020.
    My mum was on about this on the phone, I found it funny as we had just been to the Millennium stadium to watch Ed and she is worried about face masks being ditched

I stopped wearing a mask when shopping about three weeks ago, but I think I’d still wear one on things like a packed train andI’ll probably still wear one for the doctor’s appointment I’ve got next week.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I stopped wearing a mask when shopping about three weeks ago, but I think I’d still wear one on things like a packed train andI’ll probably still wear one for the doctor’s appointment I’ve got next week.
    So you wear it to protect you from other people. But the purpose of them was to stop you unwittingly infecting others. Not the same thing.
    The other morning I was coming down western Ave from Eastern Ave just near Tesco and there was a man walking along the pavement wearing a mask. He was perhaps 40 odd years old.
    The thing was it was about 8:15 AM and there wasn't another pedestrian within 200 yds of him or anywhere on the street (I don't know what that is in metres, sorry!). Completely pointless!
    It just shows how stupid and ill informed people can be.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    So you wear it to protect you from other people. But the purpose of them was to stop you unwittingly infecting others. Not the same thing.
    The other morning I was coming down western Ave from Eastern Ave just near Tesco and there was a man walking along the pavement wearing a mask. He was perhaps 40 odd years old.
    The thing was it was about 8:15 AM and there wasn't another pedestrian within 200 yds of him or anywhere on the street (I don't know what that is in metres, sorry!). Completely pointless!
    It just shows how stupid and ill informed people can be.
    Yes, the narrative pushed was wearing a mask did nothing to protect the wearer but helped to protect the health of everyone else.

From what I see visiting shopping areas, maybe as few as 10% continue to wear one inside enclosed spaces and 90% of those are 70+.