+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 348 of 350 FirstFirst ... 248298338339340341342343344345346347348349350 LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 8745

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Re: Coronavirus update - IS THE END IN SIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I know someone who has had two vaccines and covid three times, but he's still here so maybe nothing to worry about?
    Ive had it 3 times ( or tested Pos 3 times anyway )

once before any vaccine , this really was rough times and one night I was short of breath and really considering phoning for a Ambo

once after my booster ( 3rd jab ) , was a really bad sore throat, like swallowing glass, but hardly life threatening and nothing like the 1st time

3rd time ( recently and within 3 months of the last time ), a heavy cold with headaches, fatigued a little ( I could have still worked to be honest ) and very little patience, but once again, nothing like the 1st time

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    You forgot to add the people I know who have tested positive have followed the guidelines implicitly.

I’ll leave it there for the time being until more evidence is slowly released. Anything else to add , as you’re getting tiresome. Out of interest how old are you ?
    You can add that bit, it makes no difference. You were arguing that masks are completely ineffective, which is not true. It doesn't mean that the other side of the argument is that they are 100% effective. No one argues that.

I'm still at school so you probably shouldn't ask that.

Happy birthday to this thread. 2 years old today!!

Ukrainian people not worried

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ukrainian people not worried
    I'm sure you believed this was somehow amusing or relevant when you posted it, but it's neither.

“Is the end in sight?”. No, if the highest number of Covid hospitalisations in Scotland in thirteen months are anything to go by amid speculation of waning vaccine effectiveness.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-60698453

History is stranger than fiction..

Pandemic simulation games – Preparation for a new era?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0MvRbPc4e8

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    “Is the end in sight?”. No, if the highest number of Covid hospitalisations in Scotland in thirteen months are anything to go by amid speculation of waning vaccine effectiveness.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-60698453

https://twitter.com/statsjamie/statu...201400833?s=21

Lowest numbers ever in icu in wales isnt there? I know a few 90 year olds who survived it in the last few weeks

Leisure centers I use in RCT have now removed their perspex screens and masks are not required any more.

Seeing more people popping to shops without masks even though for now they are still mandatory for retail. I've been to a few kitchen places this last week and while we wore masks going in we were told we can remove them once we had sat down.

Cinema - masks not required anymore, just staff wearing them and they hoped to have that rule lifted shortly.

No rules at all in the pub.

Rates are definitely on the up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Rates are definitely on the up again.
    Flawed Testing doesn’t help, but we knew this all along didn’t we ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...eally-was.html

No need for testing to travel abroad, filling in a passenger locator form before returning home scrapped from March 18th. Still need to check entry requirements to other countries though.

a few large area's in China have lockdowned again inc Shenzhen which has locked down 12.5 million residents, even the Foxconn factory has closed

Scotland delays plan to ditch masks as Covid cases rise - https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...masks-23396131

They are going to keep the mask mandate until at least April.

But the provisions of the Coronavirus Act 2020 expire on March 25 2022.

They do in England on that date, not so in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Drakeford and Sturgeon can remain relevant and in the limelight whenever and for as long as they care to.

There is a point where we need to get on with things. There has to be a balance where Covid doesn't affect so many people there aren't enough to provide vital services, yet people are more concerned about their own freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    No need for testing to travel abroad, filling in a passenger locator form before returning home scrapped from March 18th. Still need to check entry requirements to other countries though.
    Your last point is important and true don't get caught out some countries have a few quirky rules in place .

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    There is a point where we need to get on with things. There has to be a balance where Covid doesn't affect so many people there aren't enough to provide vital services, yet people are more concerned about their own freedoms.
    I think it depends on how well hung you are in T Cells

Just as we thought Covid-19 was fading...

GOING VIRAL UK daily Covid cases rise by 77% in a week with 109,802 new infections and 13,548 patients in hospital - https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/1795...ital-patients/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Just as we thought Covid-19 was fading...

GOING VIRAL UK daily Covid cases rise by 77% in a week with 109,802 new infections and 13,548 patients in hospital - https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/1795...ital-patients/
    Ooooooh that will set off the First Minsters and China

Who knows, Johnson could end up having his third “freedom day”?

Definitely more cases about, one in my own house even, but as long as cases don’t equate to hospital admissions we just get on with life dont we?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Definitely more cases about, one in my own house even, but as long as cases don’t equate to hospital admissions we just get on with life dont we?
    How many who are in hospital for other things and “tested positive “ whilst in there ?

What’s the average age , etc .
    There are so many variables to consider and it would be beneficial if they gave out these additional statistics rather than the baseline figure.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    How many who are in hospital for other things and “tested positive “ whilst in there ?

What’s the average age , etc .
    There are so many variables to consider and it would be beneficial if they gave out these additional statistics rather than the baseline figure.
    Well there’s only a handful in the Heath currently so maybe not to relevant, it’s usually about half.

How ironic it is that China is currently closing down some cities when a certain conspiracy theorist on here expressed that the virus was deliberately released by the Chinese government to damage the economy of other countries.