+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 350 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Re: Coronavirus update

The world could do with a bit of good news at the moment couldn’t it. Hard to think of a time of widespread doom & gloom in this country such as the present and the poor buggers still around who can remember the early days of WW2 are the most vulnerable. Naysayers who say there’s an overreaction must know something we don’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The world could do with a bit of good news at the moment couldn’t it. Hard to think of a time of widespread doom & gloom in this country such as the present and the poor buggers still around who can remember the early days of WW2 are the most vulnerable. Naysayers who say there’s an overreaction must know something we don’t know.
    This year's been mad - end of days forest fires in Australia, fear of war between the US and Iran, widespread flooding, Coronavirus pandemic, and we're only 3 months in

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This year's been mad - end of days forest fires in Australia, fear of war between the US and Iran, widespread flooding, Coronavirus pandemic, and we're only 3 months in
    After 3 years of political madness too

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    After 3 years of political madness too
    And Leeds back on top of the league, f*cking grim eh!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    Italy’s outbreak has had over 2500 new confirmations and 150 deaths in just the last 24hrs. That is very disturbing as it’s not slowing down but accelerating like a rocket.
    Our Government says we are 4 weeks behind Italy. It also says the peak, for us, is 14 weeks away.

It will be interesting to see what the Italian figures are 2 weeks after lockdown because that will tell whether or not their strategy of locking down was correct (assuming that the incubation period is 2 weeks, which is what some experts say)

I dont think there's too much to gain by knowing the complete numbers of those with the virus.
    After all, if you're diagnosed, invariably you're sent home to self isolate for 2 weeks. Same instructions if you've come back from a high risk area. After that period you're free to resume your normal life. If you're more vulnerable and have more serious symptoms then go to hospital and get looked after.
    Individuals need to listen to the advice and self isolate if they show signs of symptoms. If the nhs concentrates on testing, just to draw a graph each day, it pulls resources from treating those most seriously affected.

Shame on you! It appears you've already forgot the sad demise of St. Caroline of Flack.

Funny though that if u don’t watch the news or tv and live a secluded life, it’s the same thing all the time.

Ignorance IS bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    I did this yesterday. A fine selection of beers and wines, some frozen pizza and crisps.
    Gotta get in there before the anarchy starts.
    watch out angry man will be after you expect a full on angry banging on keyboard type of post coming towards you soon

Arteta tests positive

arsenal manager has tested positive tonight

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Arteta tests positive
    Can anybody confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Can anybody confirm this?
    Sky:

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/sta...489126912?s=20

Emergency meeting of Premier League tomorrow. Cancellation/postponement surely. They only announced an hour or two ago that games would be going on as normal

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    watch out angry man will be after you expect a full on angry banging on keyboard type of post coming towards you soon
    I went in a shop for some mozzarella, sweetcorn and tomatoes to make a pizza. I saw lots of people buying pasta, so I grabbed a few boxes - not because I wanted, or needed them, but because I was too thick to realise that my selfish act would result in people who really needed that pasta would now be deprived of it. But, hey, I'll be eating and they won't.

I'm not angry mate, I just find people like you pathetic, selfish ****wits.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I went in a shop for some mozzarella, sweetcorn and tomatoes to make a pizza. I saw lots of people buying pasta, so I grabbed a few boxes - not because I wanted, or needed them, but because I was too thick to realise that my selfish act would result in people who really needed that pasta would now be deprived of it. But, hey, I'll be eating and they won't.

It's not without irony that people are stocking up with Italian food.

Suspension of football incoming ...

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/hea...12-p549ct.html

3 Leicester players as well. This season is finished

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Splott David warned us of this years ago when he told us of the plastic coffins in Atlanta. He is the prophet, the new David Icke
    I was just thinking about him the other day. Remember when he said Hilary Clinton was about to die? Then I wondered why is it that no one cares that she's not locked up? Or that Mexico haven't paid for the wall?

But only 8 people have died in the UK blah blah blah

Over a thousand have died so far in Italy. Isn't that a good reason to take it seriously? Because once the death rate goes up, it seems too late to stop it without very extreme measures.

Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi tests positive too.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But only 8 people have died in the UK blah blah blah

Over a thousand have died so far in Italy. Isn't that a good reason to take it seriously? Because once the death rate goes up, it seems too late to stop it without very extreme measures.
    During the same period those eight died more Britons became millionaires through playing the Euromillions Lottery, FFS!

The latest official running total of worldwide coronavirus deaths is 4,984.

The way the corporate media's carrying on it's understandable if people mistakenly believe the figure's in the tens of millions.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    During the same period those eight died more Britons became millionaires through playing the Euromillions Lottery, FFS!

The latest official running total of worldwide coronavirus deaths is 4,984.

The way the corporate media's carrying on it's understandable if people mistakenly believe the figure's in the tens of millions.
    It's not just the media, is it?

My guess for why Organ is a bit sniffy about it all is as he's been predicting global carnage for years about this or that, but a pandemic was never on his list.