+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The positive or amusing Covid19 thread

Re: The positive or amusing Covid19 thread

Anyway why did they name it after all good things. corona pop, corona beer and corona cigars.Will iit start a trend?
    Angel delight 20
    woodbines 21
    toast toppers 22

i can't sleep

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I wonder if Some African Country is going to have a 'Live Aid' for us? 'And There wont be bog roll in the UK this Summertime' The greatest gift they'll get this year is life' I could do with being roundly patronised.
    I was wondering about Africa. All through this we have had reports of far east, middle easte europe and the USA but virtually nothing rtelating to the virus or the spread of it in Africa. Are they imune or something?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I was wondering about Africa. All through this we have had reports of far east, middle easte europe and the USA but virtually nothing rtelating to the virus or the spread of it in Africa. Are they imune or something?
    China has a big presence in Africa. The virus must have made it there, and fairly early, but I doubt anyone is doing much in the way of testing.

Well at least they haven't closed the John Lennon Airport in Liverpool. That'd be a disaster.

Imagine all the people.....

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    of course.we all know that trump slowed it down

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I think the most extraordinary/absurd etc comment I've come across regarding the coronavirus has to be one I read on Facebook last night. A guy genuinely was trying to argue that the reason the virus had been slower in reaching the UK was because of Brexit. Now, regardless of your position on Brexit, there's not a single slither of rational sense gone into such a thought.
    Oh yes - build a house out of “Blue” passports. That should keep the foreign virus away! 🤪

Just waiting for the first gangster rapper to change his name to COVID19

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I read a report in a Bangkok newspaper.

It said that 13 workers regularly took a cigarette break together. They often shared one another’s cigarettes when on their break.
    They all went down with Coronavirus on the same day.

Must be worth a T shirt at least

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I think the most extraordinary/absurd etc comment I've come across regarding the coronavirus has to be one I read on Facebook last night. A guy genuinely was trying to argue that the reason the virus had been slower in reaching the UK was because of Brexit. Now, regardless of your position on Brexit, there's not a single slither of rational sense gone into such a thought.
    Do NOT turn this into a Brexit thread! This is a place to get away from it all

We've run out of toilet paper and my wife had to use a lettuce leaf. I think it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Donald Trump during a press conference earlier implied the coronavirus was made in China.

I think he was saying that like everything else they produce there it won't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by Penywaun gentrified View Post
    We've run out of toilet paper and my wife had to use a lettuce leaf. I think it's just the tip of the iceberg.
    Why did you use a lettuce leaf? Cos you had to

Finally lost it !

Just been in Caerphilly Asda trying to get some food etc. Easier said than done with people panic buying.

Walking around I saw a bloke whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need....😡

I couldnt help it I called him a selfish low life . and gave him the low down about the elderly and mums etc... who need these types of thing.

Told him he should be ashamed of himself !!

He said "thats all good and well mate but I work here so can I carry on filling the shelves now?... 😳

She was lucky really, we only had a few lettuce leaves left - they were the last Romaines.

What a gem!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Finally lost it !

Just been in Caerphilly Asda trying to get some food etc. Easier said than done with people panic buying.

Walking around I saw a bloke whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need....��

I couldnt help it I called him a selfish low life . and gave him the low down about the elderly and mums etc... who need these types of thing.

Told him he should be ashamed of himself !!

He said "thats all good and well mate but I work here so can I carry on filling the shelves now?... ��

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Aw, I thought he was just being nice, obviously woke someone up who’d just got in off nights.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Aw, I thought he was just being nice, obviously woke someone up who’d just got in off nights.

The Bog Roll Bluebird Strikes Again.

Dubbed the Bog Roll Bluebird, an unnamed moderator at a Cardiff City fans forum who was pilloried by fellow users after revealing he had crammed so much toilet paper, pasta and Jaffa Cakes inside his home that his children have been forced to relocate to a tent pitched at the property's garden, remained unrepentant today.

"Nothing and nobody will deter me from collecting more," he declared.

While struggling to suppress a grin, he was pictured ready to pounce along his favourite and newly stocked aisle at 3.15am this morning at a 24-hour Tesco Extra outlet.

(Image edited to protect the anonymity of the mysterious forum moderator.)

Blue Matt.jpg.jpg