Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
Social distancing isnt working, the Government need to take the options out of our hands ( they have made a start by closing pubs / bars / restaurants / cafes / pools and gyms tonight ), yes some are working from home, but people are still out and about, i popped into Argos tonight ( my daughter wanted a weight set to try and keep fit, from 3 or 4 netball training sessions and 2 or 3 matches ,3 sessions in the pool and a few sessions in the gym per week to staying home, its going to be tough for her, we have a bit of a home gym on the go, not to mention we have just moved and will be working on the place ) and the " out of town " shopping place was rammed, for the record i was in and out in 5 mins

This week i have lost 1100 quid a week of contracts, i understand that closing the non-essential shops will means its tough ( though the government has pulled out all the stops to help the workers imho )

whats the point of closing schools when B & M and various other stores have people just jollying around buying bath mats and a set of 4 mugs

would lockdown for 2 months really be that hard ? ? ? ? especially if we kicked the arse out of this virus
FFS. The out of town shopping centre was rammed because people like you were going there. It's not all the other people's fault it was rammed, you contribute to that too you complete and utter amoeba.