+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grocery delivery

Re: Grocery delivery

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Why are you being so aggressive?

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...***s&p=5059491

There’s the thread, if you want to look it up yourself
    So where do I support the riders liar ????

I questioned why the cafe owner even served them..
    You questioned why I questioned the cafe owners, so in my eyes, you’re supporting travellers to cafes

I’ll accept your apology though

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

You questioned why I questioned the cafe owners, so in my eyes, you’re supporting travellers to cafes

That clown has answers for questions that will never be asked.

Where do I? You say the cafe owner didn’t seem to mind as if it’s ok because of that.

I was questioning why the cafe owner not minding means it ok. I just think you’ve misunderstood.

I’ll leave it there I don’t see why you are so angry

Where do I? You say the cafe owner didn’t seem to mind as if it’s ok because of that.

I was questioning why the cafe owner not minding means it ok. I just think you’ve misunderstood.

I’ll leave it there I don’t see why you are so angry
    Because you’re a liar

You support the cafe owner, I don’t!

If he doesn’t serve them, they go home.
    It’s not that hard to understand.

I mentioned above, you have a van, you can deliver, its easy enough, collect order thats been picked, drive to persons home, drop at doorstep

i could drive to the 3 local towns in 15 mins from both Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys, so no need to chiller vans, one drop per trip, thats a round trip of 30 mins, maybe 20 plus slots per day, 10 other vans doing it, 200 plus deliveries added to the store per day

Because you’re a liar

You support the cafe owner, I don’t!

If he doesn’t serve them, they go home.
    It’s not that hard to understand.
    If you think I support the cafe owner you’ve completely missed the point.

Read my posts, I’m as pro isolation as you can get and have been since the start.

I think you need to calm down a bit tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    That clown has answers for questions that will never be asked.
    U ok hun x

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I mentioned above, you have a van, you can deliver, its easy enough, collect order thats been picked, drive to persons home, drop at doorstep

i could drive to the 3 local towns in 15 mins from both Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys, so no need to chiller vans, one drop per trip, thats a round trip of 30 mins, maybe 20 plus slots per day, 10 other vans doing it, 200 plus deliveries added to the store per day

All well and good, but it's a logistical nightmare doing it your way.

Exactly it’s not rocket science is it

Exactly it’s not rocket science is it
    Do you not think supermarkets would do that if they were allowed/able to?

Do you not think supermarkets would do that if they were allowed/able to?
    different times now though, nothing stopping them being able to

If you think I support the cafe owner you’ve completely missed the point.

Read my posts, I’m as pro isolation as you can get and have been since the start.

I think you need to calm down a bit tbh

I repeat, you questioned why I questioned the cafe owner, by doing that you’re supporting the cafe owner, thus you’re supporting travellers
    If you can’t accept that, there is something wrong with your logic

All well and good, but it's a logistical nightmare doing it your way.
    it is, but people being sat home doing nothing might like the chance to help
    by all accounts the bottle neck is the delivering not the picking

I repeat, you questioned why I questioned the cafe owner, by doing that you’re supporting the cafe owner, thus you’re supporting travellers
    If you can’t accept that, there is something wrong with your logic
    I just think we both misunderstood what the other was saying tbh, think what you want mate I don’t care.

different times now though, nothing stopping them being able to
    I’d say there is or they’d do it. There is not one slot in the whole country for an online delivery. I expect their logistic experts have thought about chucking a load of frozen food in a taxi already.

I just think we both misunderstood what the other was saying tbh, think what you want mate I don’t care.
    Nope, I never misunderstood you, you supported the cafe owner, thus supporting the travellers.

I’d say there is or they’d do it. There is not one slot in the whole country for an online delivery. I expect their logistic experts have thought about chucking a load of frozen food in a taxi already.
    So you don’t put frozen food in your car ???

Nope, I never misunderstood you, you supported the cafe owner, thus supporting the travellers.
    I didn’t you’ve misunderstood pal.

This post was made 3 weeks before:

Just been told we are working from home for the forseable, same for my mate who works as an oil trader and a mate who works for a high end fitness start up. We've had to spend millions on new tech for the WFH phase as we deal in sensitive information.

Anyone who doesn't think this is serious needs to ask why these companies are willfully costing themselves millions upon millions.

People talking about the death rate being low don't understand how serious this is and could be. The situation in Italy at the moment is terrible and their health service is on the brink of collapse.
    No worries about not understanding, irony is difficult to understand in writing sometimes .

So you don’t put frozen food in your car ???
    Yes I do.

Why are you so determined to be angry about this

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    In fairness I was being a bit facetious saying Ocado might know more about delivering shopping than him, I didn’t think he’d blow a fuse though

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Because he supported the Cafe owner (In best Clint Eastwood voice)

it is, but people being sat home doing nothing might like the chance to help
    by all accounts the bottle neck is the delivering not the picking
    But, people showing up every couple of minutes to pick up one person's shopping is going to cause chaos. The fact goods are delivered in a chilled van is probably as much for the supermarket to avoid a food poisoning law suit as anything else.

But, people showing up every couple of minutes to pick up one person's shopping is going to cause chaos. The fact goods are delivered in a chilled van is probably as much for the supermarket to avoid a food poisoning law suit as anything else.
    Exactly, these businesses would have to take out insurances etc, offer some training etc (i know) there are a few issues at hand before people can rock up at a supermarket in their builders van and go about town dropping off a lamb shank and 80 tea bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Exactly, these businesses would have to take out insurances etc, offer some training etc (i know) there are a few issues at hand before people can rock up at a supermarket in their builders van and go about town dropping off a lamb shank and 80 tea bags.
    How could they track who was delivering what? Mrs Morris calls up "I haven't had my delivery" - Mr Sainsbury is like "Was that Matt, or John, or Fred?" Mrs Smith calls up "I didn't get my bottle of whiskey". I appreciate people trying to help, but it's really a case of too many cooks.