+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great Interview with a Premier League player who gives all his wages to charity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Great Interview with a Premier League player who gives all his wages to charity

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Funny how the majority of posters are taking this as a genuine interview presumably because it corresponds with their own views, political and otherwise. If it was the other way around no doubt they would jump on it straight away and accuse it of being a load of made up twaddle produced by the interviewer (which it almost certainly is).
    'Footballer Steals £200k Per Month From Charities'?

Re: Great Interview with a Premier League player who gives all his wages to charity

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    'Footballer Steals £200k Per Month From Charities'?

I was trying to figure out what the other way round was too. Charities funding premier league wages?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Read this CAREFULLY. I know that you struggle:

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...sbc-2018-2?amp

So the CEO of a high street bank earns a salary of.......wait for it.....the same as the average Championship player!! £19k / week.

And the rest is all bonuses and shares.

Oh dear, oh dear 🙈

Game over dullards.
    You ****ing stupid ****

Do you seriously think the weekly income that high flyers in industry earn doesn't match that of premiership footballers ?

I have a mate who works in a major investment bank worldwide who takes in a lot more than your average premiership player

And he is a philanthropist who gives a lot to charity

I bet you give **** all