+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid 19.....You are going to get it ....100%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid 19.....You are going to get it ....100%

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This went well.....
    The message you are referring to was posted in April. This kid must have you wound up about summat. You usually reserve your thread bumping to people who have really maddened you.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    The message you are referring to was posted in April. This kid must have you wound up about summat. You usually reserve your thread bumping to people who have really maddened you.
    Of course it was posted in April, you dull twat. That was the point. It demonstrates that, while he was desperately attempting to portray himself as some sort of Covid-19 expert, he actually didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

Incidentally, I didn't bump the thread. Jimmy did that yesterday. All but the stupidest among us could have worked that out really quickly by looking at the messages others have posted above mine during the last 24 hours, but I can understand your error. After all, you only have eyes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Of course it was posted in April, you dull twat. That was the point. It demonstrates that, while he was desperately attempting to portray himself as some sort of Covid-19 expert, he actually didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

Incidentally, I didn't bump the thread. Jimmy did that yesterday. All but the stupidest among us could have worked that out really quickly by looking at the messages others have posted above mine during the last 24 hours, but I can understand your error. After all, you only have eyes for me.
    Why would this post make you so aggrieved to resort to that type of comment ?
    Hardly trying to portray myself as any kind of expert . Just sharing a strongly felt opinion .
    As a previous poster has pointed out there have been some positive steps in understanding the disease.
    Still looks like you will have to get it before we get back to any kind of normality from where I am standing .
    Or we have to keep trying to dodge it and normality will look like this for a very very long time .
    Its an opinion, if my posts are causing you such distress , dont read them , or just refrain from commenting in such a scathing manner...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Still looks like you will have to get it before we get back to any kind of normality from where I am standing .
    What are you basing that on? Have you got some information that shows that, once you have caught it, you are immune for ever?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...study-suggests

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Why would this post make you so aggrieved to resort to that type of comment ?
    Hardly trying to portray myself as any kind of expert . Just sharing a strongly felt opinion .
    I wasn't talking about you, JJ. Not sure why you thought I was. I was referring to the board's resident scientific expert who claimed back in April that the UK was one of a few countries in the world that was handling the pandemic properly.