+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Banned

Re: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Why start any thread? Ever? What's the point? Is there a point? What purpose does this message board serve? Does it have a purpose? Does life itself have a purpose?

Questions, questions. No doubt you have the answers. All of them.
    Incoherent.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Incoherent.
    I'm just looking for guidance in these troubled times.

Banned

I'm just looking for guidance in these troubled times.
    I hope beyond too.

I hope beyond too.
    Only in spiritual terms.

Banned

I must get the last word in
    OK then.

Only in spiritual terms.
    Ronnie?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Ronnie?
    I might give JJ a shout, but I suspect Ronnie will be flat out at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I say you're another Rudy alias and claim my £10 prize. Whatever pseudo-intellectual guise you employ your stupidity is easily detectable.
    Hi mate I was sat out in the sun yesterday, maybe you should try it sometime. I’m sure you can find a YouTube video about it.

International

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's good to question. But you don't have to question everything. There have been many 9/11 threads on here where some (normally the same few) have questioned if it was actually planes that hit the towers.
    If that wasn't a plane I saw hit the second tower it was a damn good hologram of one!

Would any of us know if they were? The Chinese are pretty good at keeping things under wraps.
    I thought that was the Mexicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I thought that was the Mexicans.
    Ole!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Ole!
    Worst manager ever.

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Worst manager ever.
    That was Malky Mackay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    That was Malky Mackay.
    A million miles away from being our worst manager. Dear me we’ve had some shockers over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    A million miles away from being our worst manager. Dear me we’ve had some shockers over the years.
    That's a thread on it's own

Alan Durban, a nut job and I suspect a conspiracy theorist to match Organ Morgsn.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    That's a thread on it's own

Alan Durban, a nut job and I suspect a conspiracy theorist to match Organ Morgsn.
    Durban was a nut job and he's close to worst in my book.

Ole for me was the worst because here you are with a highly experienced footballer with absolutely zero clue whatsoever, inexcusable.

Bring in Kenwyne Jones? Ok, he's a lump of a striker sure. Did we ensure wingers and full backs crossed early and often? Nah, we mostly had Jones moving his rather large arse back into midfield to get the ball then struggle to beat 2mph in an effort to then get into penalty area.

Tactics? Does anyone know what his tactics were years later?

Rabbit in headlights.

I know people slate Slade, but he cut costs, stabilised on a short term basis. At least there was a semblance of a plan with him.

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Durban was a nut job and he's close to worst in my book.

Ole for me was the worst because here you are with a highly experienced footballer with absolutely zero clue whatsoever, inexcusable.

Bring in Kenwyne Jones? Ok, he's a lump of a striker sure. Did we ensure wingers and full backs crossed early and often? Nah, we mostly had Jones moving his rather large arse back into midfield to get the ball then struggle to beat 2mph in an effort to then get into penalty area.

Tactics? Does anyone know what his tactics were years later?

Rabbit in headlights.

I know people slate Slade, but he cut costs, stabilised on a short term basis. At least there was a semblance of a plan with him.
    I still remember when we got a 0-0 against Villa under Ole. First clean sheet for ten games. For the following game, he changed three of the back four and we lost 4-0 at home to Hull.

Still rankles with me, that. One of the worst ever performances by a City team that I've seen (taking into account the player ability and shocking disorganisation that day).

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Do we question how things are..
    Are you a sheep or do you question?
    If your remarks relate to this Covid-19 outbreak and Britain's response to it I've been an almost lone voice at this message board by saying it has been nuts for a variety of reasons, primarily by questioning why on earth quarantine healthy people and with it knacker the economy instead of responding as with every other serious virus outbreak prior by urging the over-65s and those younger with serious health issues to stay indoors to avoid unnecessary contact with others.

Official British government stats say in the UK between 2014 and 2019 on average 17K Britons died per year with seasonal flu (another coronavirus). In 2014/15 28K croaked. Right now there's 9,875 UK Covid-19 deaths. I don't recall any debate, never mind non-stop fecking hysteria, about those 2014/15 British coronavirus deaths, and there was certainly no talk of social distancing crap or any other madcap nonsense we've been subjected to. But facts and figures are impervious to the crazed minds of whom I term the fearful halfwits round these parts. (And I don't include you amongst them, Jimbo.)

The WHO estimate each year worldwide between 290K and 650K die with seasonal flu. https://www.who.int/influenza/survei...imate.pdf?ua=1 Meaning every year at a minimum 290K expire absent of any lockdowns anywhere or media or government fearmongering.

But had you been referring to conspiracy theories then the aforementioned fearful halfwits have some reading to catch up on.

12 Conspiracy Theories That Actually Turned Out to Be True - https://www.rd.com/culture/conspirac...ut-to-be-true/

6 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to Be True - https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/...that-were-true

Conspiracy theories that turned out to be true - https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/new...ectid=12297024

CONSPIRACY THEORIES THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE - https://www.criminaljusticedegreehub...racy-theories/

This is so good it needs repeating.

A few days ago, Organ remembered reading a 2014 report that forecast the UK population would drop drastically by 2025. Since then it has risen. But this hasn't deterred Organ from fully believing it will come to pass:

"Today, Blighty's prospects are quite abysmal (http://www.deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx) with a 2025 population of 15 million, representing a 78% fall from the current 66 million and an equally astounding 92% drop in GDP."
    Give it a rest, pal. I was kidding the other day when speculating you're a pizza delivery driver. You don't need to follow me around sulking like a spotty yoof might.

Quote Originally Posted by caerkid View Post
    Oh dear, seeing patterns where they're not again.
    I didn't come down on the up train. You've made 31 posts in 11 years. Your moniker has to be an alternative account, surely.

Banned

Give it a rest, pal. I was kidding the other day when speculating you're a pizza delivery driver. You don't need to follow me around sulking like a spotty yoof might.
    Hi Organ Morgan.

This thread has gone the way the OP wanted, and far from being a discussion on what your thoughts are, it has become a vehicle to label you a "loony".

Can I ask, is it your opinion that, because covid-19 is not classed as HCID, it is being dealt with irrationally?

We're looking at about a million deaths/emigrations per month to make the 15 million in 5 years prediction. How do you think we'll manage that?

Have you considered therapy at all?
    Have to say you've got a nerve. I was polite enough to reply to your queries while you have singularly failed to address mine. Why's that - are you struggling to refute them? I'll ask one of them again (put your thinking cap on!): with China's Covid-19 death toll sub-4K, which is less than half what the UK's is in spite of China's population being 21 times greater than here, and after placing 600 million of them under lockdown conditions which legally compelled them to wear a mask in a public place, then why hasn't the British government done likewise? You appear to have enormous faith in Boris Johnson's administration, just like the other unquestioning drones who have appeared in this thread, but you appear unable to articulate a coherent response.

As for you suggesting once more I'm a crackpot, I possessed enough upstairs to enable me to not have to bow or crawl to any boss, or anyone else, over a 30-year span. I packed that in aged 50 as intended as I felt I'd accumulated more than enough wonga. I'd be surprised if I couldn't buy and sell mega successful and compos mentis you several times over.

Banned

Have to say you've got a nerve. I was polite enough to reply to your queries while you have singularly failed to address mine. Why's that - are you struggling to refute them? I'll ask one of them again (put your thinking cap on!): with China's Covid-19 death toll sub-4K, which is less than half what the UK's is in spite of China's population being 21 times greater than here, and after placing 600 million of them under lockdown conditions which legally compelled them to wear a mask in a public place, then why hasn't the British government done likewise? You appear to have enormous faith in Boris Johnson's administration, just like the other unquestioning drones who have appeared in this thread, but you appear unable to articulate a coherent response.

As for you suggesting once more I'm a crackpot, I possessed enough upstairs to enable me to not have to bow or crawl to any boss, or anyone else, over a 30-year span. I packed that in aged 50 as intended as I felt I'd accumulated more than enough wonga. I'd be surprised if I couldn't buy and sell mega successful and compos mentis you several times over.
    You are spot on. The OP is a troll, that is obvious. However, he seems to have a lot of respect here and so this behaviour is acceptable from him.

I asked him why he went on the personal stuff so quickly, he replied
    Under the circumstances, I'd rather not find out why he has the thoughts he has. They're too ludicrous for further investigation.

So it is clear this is a hatchet job.

On the contrary, while I don't agree with much of what you write (I do agree on data capturing through a cashless society though, I think there is something in that) - I am at least interested in how you get those views. It's a shame this thread has turned into something other than what I thought it was set out to achieve. It's poor behaviour really.

Hi Organ Morgan.

This thread has gone the way the OP wanted, and far from being a discussion on what your thoughts are, it has become a vehicle to label you a "loony".

Can I ask, is it your opinion that, because covid-19 is not classed as HCID, it is being dealt with irrationally?
    Yes, irrationality on steroids. A further six months worth of these Twilight Zone restrictions could inflict irreparable harm upon the UK economy.