+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Re: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Gunman, I've grown weary of repeating the same message. In both 1918 and 1957 everyone just got on with it to let the virus burn through and do its worst. People were free to take their own precautions.
    As far as I'm aware (and you can correct me if I'm wrong), in 1957 the Asian Flu killed around 14,000 in the UK. The first case was reported in June and the peak wasn't hit until mid-October, when 600 deaths in a week were recorded. (Source: British Journal of General Practice)

Doesn't that suggest that Covid-19 is already significantly more of a risk than Asian Flu was?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Classic, I just won't let you carry on pretending you're knowledgable and that the previous utter nonsense you've spouted on this topic didn't happen.

In the very post of yours above the one I've quoted here you're trying to one up TLG by saying how much you know about this pandemic and others, yet just a few short weeks ago you were insisting (again, knowledgably) the Chinese invented it to control their population and that only Asian people would get it, which has turned out to be utter, utter embarrassing nonsense. You can't deny that, it's all there in writing, and it doesn't fit into this little picture you're trying to paint that you're a clever guy so when I point it out to you your only answer is to say you don't want to engage because "I'm a troll"

You can pretend you're anything other than a conspiracy theorist who doesn't have a clue as much as you want but unfortunately for you the proof is all there in your post history.

THAT'S how knowledgable you are about pandemics and we all know it
    I didn't envisage at the time of writing those that a few months later a third of the globe's population would be under a form of house quarantine and all bar a minuscule percentage would be non-Chinese residents. I understand, but haven't checked, there's at least three different different strands of this virus.

I'm going to stand back because TLG and Delmbox put together a much mroe coherent counter argument

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I'm going to stand back because TLG and Delmbox put together a much mroe coherent counter argument
    You're another one who might find the info contained in the Plandemic thread later on both enlightening and flabbergasting. It'll be posted between 3-4pm. It would be sooner but I need to check my inventory of Bacofoil first.

Heisenberg

You're another one who might find the info contained in the Plandemic thread later on both enlightening and flabbergasting. It'll be posted between 3-4pm. It would be sooner but I need to check my inventory of Bacofoil first.
    'PLANdemic' - posted by Organ Morgan 15:34pm on 15th April 2020

I'm glad that you are all gathered here on the politics forum for my big announcement.

The Coronavirus PLANdemic is just as it sounds, it is all a hoax by the Bilderbergs/NWO to make cash extinct. They have co-conspired the Chinese government to create a strain of virus that was originally supposed to wipe out a large portion of the elderly in China (with the hope of wiping out some dissidents in HK too) but the strain mutated and began to effect non-Asian people and has gotten out of control in that respect.

It is still only effecting the old and vulnerable so the fit and healthy among us will be fine - but the shadowy puppet masters are ensuring that they can use this to their advantage by imposing new laws to remove our civil liberties. It wasn't part of the original plan but they have used the mutated virus to their advantage by tanking the economy and ensuring that the citizens of the world are living in constant fear and obedience.

Here is a YouTube video from a former US government biochemist who explains that it is no coincidence that Wuhan was the location for the 'outbreak' and it's links to manufacturing biological weapons has been an open secret for a long time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

The Spanish Flu killed far more people than the Coronavirus yet life went on afterwards and the economy was not decimated by a fake PLANdemic. It is so obvious to those who are not blindly following the .Gov textbook that this could all be over in a matter of weeks if the virus is allowed to disappear naturally (there will be a small amount of collateral damage, but nothing near what the Black Death caused).

Here is a graph from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) from 2000 (PRE 9/11!) showing how allowing viruses to take the natural course is better than trying to control it with social changes as the latter can cause further mutations and immunity to drugs https://cdn.statcdn.com/Infographic/...mal/18196.jpeg

Thanks for attending my TED Talk on this subject. TLG and Delmbox can continue to self-isolate the hell out of themselves and follow the fake narrative pushed by Johnson and co. should they wish. I'm going to continue to be a free thinker and leave the house every 5 weeks to visit the capital and count old people.

Wind up account surely???

Gunman, I've grown weary of repeating the same message. In both 1918 and 1957 everyone just got on with it to let the virus burn through and do its worst. People were free to take their own precautions.
    This isn't entirely true, in 1918 social distancing was implemented in the USA for example and schools, shops, churches and restaurants were closed down and public gatherings were banned.

At the beginning of 1918 women weren't able to vote in this country, but it seems even then some still recognised that pandemic interventions were necessary.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/h...c-coronavirus/

I was referring to how Britain got on with it.

I hadn't read it but saw a news item about it. Without wishing to sound callous, the numbers don't justify hamstringing the economy.
    What should the death toll be in order for you to accept hamstringing the economy? Any figures in mind?

I was referring to how Britain got on with it.
    Happened here too I'm afraid:

"In many towns, theatres, dance halls, churches and other public-gathering places were shut, some for months."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...c-5348535.html

Bear in mind this was an era when we were still weighing up whether women could be trusted with a vote.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Happened here too I'm afraid:

"In many towns, theatres, dance halls, churches and other public-gathering places were shut, some for months."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...c-5348535.html
    He's on a roll!

Spoiler:

It's awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    What should the death toll be in order for you to accept hamstringing the economy? Any figures in mind?
    How skint are you prepared to become to keep supporting lockdowns? Now this precedent has been set and overwhelmingly accepted by the majority as necessary then similar could keep happening.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Spoiler:

It's awful.
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?443863-Plandemic

Worse than awful. My shite attempt to satirise his conspiracy theories earlier in this thread was more plausible than what he's posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?443863-Plandemic

Worse than awful. My shite attempt to satirise his conspiracy theories earlier in this thread was more plausible than what he's posted.
    I won't waste my time clicking it

How skint are you prepared to become to keep supporting lockdowns? Now this precedent has been set and overwhelmingly accepted by the majority as necessary then similar could keep happening.
    I take it, then, that you are not prepared to save anyone or help our NHS if it harms the economy. Shame you wouldn't say that directly.

Perhaps I can put it another way. Sorry if I sound like an arse here, but would you be happy to lose every relative and friend as long as the economy is ok, not that I'd wish this horrid virus on anyone? I'm genuinely trying to get some perspective here of how important you view life and view the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I won't waste my time clicking it
    You should click on it. The amazing theory behind the virus being around for five years is a report that was first published in 2015 was updated to include Covid this year. Because the file name has 2015 in it he thinks covid has been around since then one of ccmb’s big thinkers

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    You should click on it. The amazing theory behind the virus being around for five years is a report that was first published in 2015 was updated to include Covid this year. Because the file name has 2015 in it he thinks covid has been around since then one of ccmb’s big thinkers
    What?!

An interesting piece on why people refuse stubbornly to change their minds. We can't help it a lot of the time.

Why do many people staunchly defend their opinions and beliefs even in the face of overwhelming evidence that their ideas and views are totally incorrect? One explanation is the common phenomenon of cognitive dissonance.

Cognition is simply thinking and reasoning. It is the mental process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, reason, analysis of information, and experience. Dissonance is a musical term that means a lack of harmony among musical notes, but can also mean a tension or clash that results from disharmonious or contradictory components.

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. The discomfort is triggered by a situation in which a person’s belief clashes with new evidence introduced to that person. To reduce the psychological discomfort, the person will have to change either their mind or their behavior so that the inconsistency or contradiction is resolved, thus restoring mental balance and emotional harmony. That is, cognitive consonance.

This phenomenon, first described by Leon Festinger in 1957, helps explain why so many people will vigorously defend, excuse, justify, and keep their sacred beliefs even when confronted with irrefutable proof they are wrong.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/b...ge-their-minds

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I take it, then, that you are not prepared to save anyone or help our NHS if it harms the economy. Shame you wouldn't say that directly.

Perhaps I can put it another way. Sorry if I sound like an arse here, but would you be happy to lose every relative and friend as long as the economy is ok, not that I'd wish this horrid virus on anyone? I'm genuinely trying to get some perspective here of how important you view life and view the economy.
    OM, I thought you might have replied by now. Just bumping for your attention.

Christ TLG Sludge Organ

Same old weirdos 10 years later

Chill out

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Christ TLG Sludge Organ

Same old weirdos 10 years later

Chill out
    Cheers

Thanks

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Cheers

Thanks

Cheers
    Switch off the computer and get back to buffing Sugarman's shiny head

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Switch off the computer and get back to buffing Sugarman's shiny head
    You have got a bit of a shiney one nowadays if my sources are correct

It's mad how much things change during a pandemic, in just a week since this thread has started I now think it would be a "challenge to organ morgan" to understand a saved file name on his computer, tie his own shoe laces or breath without that piece of paper he has reminding him to do so.