+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antibody tests within a week - USA

Banned

Re: Antibody tests within a week - USA

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    No it wasn't. you posted what you did to be argumentative and contrary. You are boring!
    No, you are now trying to make it argumentative. I was asking whether you expect the lockdown to be lifted regionally, or nationally? But, you have taken it personally where no personal intent was meant. I apologise for that, but will say again it was not my intention. The post I was originally replying to was far from clear to me, and that is probably more to do with my deficiency in interpreting your post than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You go on about how open minded you are, how you are prepared to listen to all opinions and how you are a free thinker, yet I only need to see the title of a thread you contribute to and I know exactly what you have said in it.
    Judging from your reply, I assume you are quite enthusiastic about Bill Gates being given mandatory vaccination authority on a global scale?

International

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    No, you are now trying to make it argumentative. I was asking whether you expect the lockdown to be lifted regionally, or nationally? But, you have taken it personally where no personal intent was meant. I apologise for that, but will say again it was not my intention. The post I was originally replying to was far from clear to me, and that is probably more to do with my deficiency in interpreting your post than anything else.
    I wasn't expecting nything and I am still not, certainly not expecting you to shut up any time soon. I merely pointed out that if Mark Drakeford tries to lift the lockdown out of step with the rest of UK because, as he said, he personally doesn't see it as being good, and if that means people in Wales are confined longer than those in England then he will have a very pissed off population on his hands. It not difficult is it?
    But I know you'll find a reason to say yes it is, I'm talking about the understanding not eing difficult, not the lockdown'
    and you are still being boring

Banned

I wasn't expecting nything and I am still not, certainly not expecting you to shut up any time soon. I merely pointed out that if Mark Drakeford tries to lift the lockdown out of step with the rest of UK because, as he said, he personally doesn't see it as being good, and if that means people in Wales are confined longer than those in England then he will have a very pissed off population on his hands. It not difficult is it?
    But I know you'll find a reason to say yes it is, I'm talking about the understanding not eing difficult, not the lockdown'
    and you are still being boring
    I forgive your rudeness. The scientific consensus, at the moment, is that lockdowns will be raised on, at least, a geographical basis. I would suspect that this would result in smaller areas of the UK getting lockdowns lifted, rather than the whole of England, or the whole of Wales. Probably best if you move onto other subjects like me using the @ symbol, or the colour of the sky. You're clearly failing with the concept that your views can be challenged, seeing any challenge as a personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Judging from your reply, I assume you are quite enthusiastic about Bill Gates being given mandatory vaccination authority on a global scale?

That's the policy then is it?

International

I forgive your rudeness. The scientific consensus, at the moment, is that lockdowns will be raised on, at least, a geographical basis. I would suspect that this would result in smaller areas of the UK getting lockdowns lifted, rather than the whole of England, or the whole of Wales. Probably best if you move onto other subjects like me using the @ symbol, or the colour of the sky. You're clearly failing with the concept that your views can be challenged, seeing any challenge as a personal attack.
    But that's the whole point. Drakeford said he does not agree with that and at the moment is not inclined to do what England does. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? For someone who appears to read every single thing on the web that seems to have coveniently passed you by.
    Oh by the way, don't forgive my rudeness it was quite deliberate.

Sorry, I was making no attempt to upset you. There is, of course, a possibility that the lockdown could be lifted in areas of Wales before England. Your previous post wasn't making your view clear, that's why I asked the question.
    I think he was insinuating if things seem ok in Wales he will lift restrictions as he sees fit and not wait and see what’s going on in England. As us and the south west have the fewest cases why should we continue to suffer because of people in London or Manchester ?
    Seems right....

International

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I think he was insinuating if things seem ok in Wales he will lift restrictions as he sees fit and not wait and see what’s going on in England. As us and the south west have the fewest cases why should we continue to suffer because of people in London or Manchester ?
    Seems right....
    Yes I understand it could work both ways, all I was thinking was that if the difference is detremental to people in Wales or seems so to them (even if the medical advice backs it up), and people see folks doing things in England that they are told they cannot do theywill start to get pissed off and then they will be more likely to spurn the advice.
    and if you had actually seen and heard him the implication was that he was more inclined to not do anything rather than do it.
    Personally I'll happily wait until the pub opens.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

That's the policy then is it?
    This in an interesting breakdown of the whole Bill Gates clusterkerfuffle if you're wondering how the mentalists got to where they're at.

Sorry, free thinkers

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...-then-fox-news

Banned

But that's the whole point. Drakeford said he does not agree with that and at the moment is not inclined to do what England does. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? For someone who appears to read every single thing on the web that seems to have coveniently passed you by|
    Oh by the way, don't forgive my rudeness it was quite deliberate.
    \

Like some of your peers, it seems you are unable to talk about something without getting personal.

So, let's get this straight.

You are having a go at Drakeford because he is not inclined to do what England is doing.
    You also seem to agree that lockdowns may be lifted based on geography.
    Ergo, you agree with Drakeford.

No wonder you have to resort to rudeness when you are unable to agree with yourself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Seems right....
    Yeah, I am struggling to see what is getting xsnaggle so upset here. I'm not the sort to go trawling through a poster's history, I appreciate people's views change over time. I suspect he may have an issue with the Welsh Government and is unable to reason based on that viewpoint. Again, apologies if I am wrong and hopefully we can get back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This in an interesting breakdown of the whole Bill Gates clusterkerfuffle if you're wondering how the mentalists got to where they're at.

Sorry, free thinkers

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...-then-fox-news
    Thanks, incredible !

International

What can't you grasp?
    All I said was if he decides that Wales isn't going to lift restrictions and England does people may not see the rationalle for it and get upset with him. His words on the day implied that he won't. He said words to the effect that some people were talking about lifting by age group or by area if there was less infection but that he didn't agree with it and was inclined to not do it. This would imply that restrictions may be lifted in a certain way in England but maintained in Wales.
    I could imagine that if peope in Bristol for example were told they could do things and people in Newport area were told they couldn't, or people in Wrexham told the couldn't and people in Chester told they could them peopld might just be inclined to ignore him.
    I didn't get personal until you did.
    In this I have made no assumptions and no forecasts, I am merely saying if he goes at a slower pace than the rest of the country (Albeit for good reason) he will piss off a lot of people.

What about that is so difficult to understand?
    You say I think restrictions may be lifted by geography and therefore I agree with him but in fact he has stated that he is inclined not to agree with that method. That is the point.