+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How many posters on this forum do you know in real life?

Re: How many posters on this forum do you know in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    How do recognise me, old fruit?
    L

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You were probably talking about Copyright and getting three letter acronyms confused
    I'll get my coat....

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Did you offer any of them your home made stew with cheese?
    I did but they declined

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I have been in someones kitchen and his wife made me a cup of tea

He showed me his tiling , I was quite impressed

I have been in the lone gunman's bedroom where he showed me his pathetic cd collection and his bathroom where he also showed me his tiling which was crap

His place is a tip , it's a sordid little grief hole

Moggis has met me but refuses to talk to me

Tuerto and his father and I used to discuss politics on the Bob bank terrace , uncovered , likely to get wet in rainy conditions .......when we were getting leathered in the early dave jones
    I remember that Sludge The old man was nuts, Funny, but nuts. Been dead nine years now. The ****ing scrapes he used to get me into. I remember driving him to Maesteg once because he said that he had to have a chat with someone (he didn't drive) Got him there and he's banging on the door of a well known Nazi who was a member of the UK version of the KKK, shouting 'If you think that you're a member of the master race then come out and face me' He didn't tell me he was going to do this. It was well dodgy as there was just me and him and all of the locals started to appear, he didn't give a ****! Also had to be picked up from school by the police when me and my sister were kids because the National Front were threatening to Kidnap us They'd have got rid of me quickly. Great days, i'm glad you mentioned him

I saw TBG on TV once. I think he was doing a one-handed Ayatollah. I think I know one other. Used to know quite a few, but they don't post any more. I don't post much either.

One.

I have not met anybody personally off this board but i once did see UTSL on the telly,I have seen Cyril away days from a distance rowing up the rive Tawe, right weird looking fecker he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    I have not met anybody personally off this board but i once did see UTSL on the telly,I have seen Cyril away days from a distance rowing up the rive Tawe, right weird looking fecker he is.
    Similarly I thought I saw Maxim once in the Quadrant but it was Wilfrid Brambell

A couple from car shares to matches - although one of them has just about abandoned this board for the joys of an EDL/KKK love-in somewhere else. Not a personal friend.

I recognise Paul (TOBW) and Keith (Since62) and must stop for a chat next time I pass them in the Trust office.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Similarly I thought I saw Maxim once in the Quadrant but it was Wilfrid Brambell
    Proud of my travellers background

♫ Row away, row away, row away ♫

Quite right, I just didn't spot you hidden in the heather when you were stalking me! Stay safe Max

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Met up with Lawnmower at the cricket and briefly chatted with Squashed Grapes.
    I did vaguely know Lawnmower previously, but a few years ago in New York we did the SOL trip and returning from liberty island you get a quick drop off at Ellis Island, suddenly a bit of eye contact and I'm thinking I know that guy, it was Lawnmower

I used to know a fair few on of the older posters ( when we used to meet up in town for home games, meet up on the train for away days , back in the " different times back them era " ) then at Raves and Club nights around cardiff in the late 80's early 90's

Met a few outside the ground to sell them stuff, a few tablets, met 2 of the older posters at center parcs, had a cracking night with one of them

Met Lora jirga / badly ironed shirt / jenny wren ( who is posting again, your posts make you stand out ), infact spent hours waiting for a cup final ( or semi, i forget now ) with him, in real life he was a decent chap, really normal and nothing like his persona's on here ( i was gob smacked when he announced on here last year who he was ), i didnt have a ST then, so he gave me his spare ticket, oh and a guy i picked up some man utd tixs from someone in Gibby, he looked ill as hell though, so just a brief chat

a few have met my mum when they picked up tickets from her ( Jimmy being one )

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I remember that Sludge The old man was nuts, Funny, but nuts. Been dead nine years now. The ****ing scrapes he used to get me into. I remember driving him to Maesteg once because he said that he had to have a chat with someone (he didn't drive) Got him there and he's banging on the door of a well known Nazi who was a member of the UK version of the KKK, shouting 'If you think that you're a member of the master race then come out and face me' He didn't tell me he was going to do this. It was well dodgy as there was just me and him and all of the locals started to appear, he didn't give a ****! Also had to be picked up from school by the police when me and my sister were kids because the National Front were threatening to Kidnap us They'd have got rid of me quickly. Great days, i'm glad you mentioned him
    He was a good man

The bloke in question was alan beshella , an american neo nazi who for some reason ended up in maesteg

When I was a postman up there I was told by my trainer to be careful as he had a fearsome reputation and he was living in maesteg park , my walk

I used to avoid any confrontation with him by putting his mail in the bin in his street

I was only on a short term contract but I did my bit for anti fascism whilst I was there

No offence to the people of maesteg but I couldn't see a neo nazi kkk leader setting up camp in a street in riverside

I think hed get firebombed

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I used to know a fair few on of the older posters ( when we used to meet up in town for home games, meet up on the train for away days , back in the " different times back them era " ) then at Raves and Club nights around cardiff in the late 80's early 90's

Met a few outside the ground to sell them stuff, a few tablets, met 2 of the older posters at center parcs, had a cracking night with one of them

Met Lora jirga / badly ironed shirt / jenny wren ( who is posting again, your posts make you stand out ), infact spent hours waiting for a cup final ( or semi, i forget now ) with him, in real life he was a decent chap, really normal and nothing like his persona's on here ( i was gob smacked when he announced on here last year who he was ), i didnt have a ST then, so he gave me his spare ticket, oh and a guy i picked up some man utd tixs from someone in Gibby, he looked ill as hell though, so just a brief chat

It all went a bit wrong for Jirga a few months after the rebrand, but prior to that he was one of my favourite posters. And still can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    None
    I think you know at least one Chris.

Probably 40 or 50 it may be more, travelling away with Tony TIT buses and quite a few have brought their cars to us for repairs.
    It does mean when I post I have to be genuine as a lot of people know who I am.

Not a single one

Good man

What a good man,i bet you were so proud of him.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He was a good man

The bloke in question was alan beshella , an american neo nazi who for some reason ended up in maesteg

When I was a postman up there I was told by my trainer to be careful as he had a fearsome reputation and he was living in maesteg park , my walk

I used to avoid any confrontation with him by putting his mail in the bin in his street

I was only on a short term contract but I did my bit for anti fascism whilst I was there

No offence to the people of maesteg but I couldn't see a neo nazi kkk leader setting up camp in a street in riverside

I think hed get firebombed
    That's the bloke-I think that he had to move around alot for certain reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Who is he posting as now? Don't say if you don't want to. I always thought that he was decent, quite a bright bloke, or came across that way.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    What a good man,i bet you were so proud of him.
    Yup, although i had to reign him in a bit. He had this crazy mind where he'd go from one subject to another in seconds, then he'd get pissed off when you didn't know what the **** he was talking about

That's the bloke-I think that he had to move around alot for certain reasons...
    He wasnt very bright

Mind you most of these far right types dont have a lot going on upstairs