+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How many posters on this forum do you know in real life?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How many posters on this forum do you know in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    As if you didn’t know

Yes they did, on a Thursday too I think.

Baverstocks is now a residential care home (not joking).
    For the people who used to attend on Thursdays no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    A Thursday night! ****ing bollocksed in work all day Friday Would't get away with that now.

If I remember rightly it had age restrictions where you had to be over 21 or something daft. I went in with a load of older blokes as I was pissed from being at a funeral wake. I attracted the attention of a woman from Pontlottyn who I think wanted to mother me by offering me breast feeding by the way she kept on pushing my head into her tits? After she whispered how she would use a few of her party pieces into my ear, I told her the only thing a sane, heterosexual could do.

“Look love I’m gay.”

I left and spent the next hour in Baverstocks car park ****ing petrified.

If I remember rightly it had age restrictions where you had to be over 21 or something daft. I went in with a load of older blokes as I was pissed from being at a funeral wake. I attracted the attention of a woman from Pontlottyn who I think wanted to mother me by offering me breast feeding by the way she kept on pushing my head into her tits? After she whispered how she would use a few of her party pieces into my ear, I told her the only thing a sane, heterosexual could do.

“Look love I’m gay.”

I left and spent the next hour in Baverstocks car park ****ing petrified.

Talking of Pontlottyn, can you remember the club that used to have a disco on a Saturday night? I can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure it went by the nickname of 'the spunk-shed'. Had a few good nights in there
    I'm pretty sure its been demolished now.

Talking of Pontlottyn, can you remember the club that used to have a disco on a Saturday night? I can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure it went by the nickname of 'the spunk-shed'. Had a few good nights in there
    I'm pretty sure its been demolished now.
    ‘The Spunk Shed’ (Pontlottyn Legion) was the place to go on a Sunday. Still makes me chuckle thinking about the place.

Made a couple of walks of shame from Fochriw after dazzling the women folk with my full set of teeth and ability not to dribble saliva down my chops whilst speaking. In their eternal gratitude for my humble nature and sparkling charisma one thoughtfully gave me an STI.

I can laugh about it now...

‘The Spunk Shed’ (Pontlottyn Legion) was the place to go on a Sunday. Still makes me chuckle thinking about the place.

Made a couple of walks of shame from Fochriw after dazzling the women folk with my full set of teeth and ability not to dribble saliva down my chops whilst speaking. In their eternal gratitude for my humble nature and sparkling charisma one thoughtfully gave me an STI.

I can laugh about it now...

Rhymney Workies was another I frequented. We'd start off in that club on the corner that had a snooker table with bunkers on it. The air was thick with weed and there were people doing lines on the bar
    Pulled a couple of 'ladies' from New Tredegar the one night. That was an experience I'll never forget.

Rhymney Workies was another I frequented. We'd start off in that club on the corner that had a snooker table with bunkers on it. The air was thick with weed and there were people doing lines on the bar
    Pulled a couple of 'ladies' from New Tredegar the one night. That was an experience I'll never forget.
    New Tredegar, **** me you’re brave!

Remember ‘The County Hotel’ in Ebbw Vale? With lads I used to watch City with I got persuaded to spend a Friday night in Ebbw Vale. It’s the only place I left with both a shag mark on the neck and a thick lip from some ****ing looper from Brynmawr.

New Tredegar, **** me you’re brave!

Remember ‘The County Hotel’ in Ebbw Vale? With lads I used to watch City with I got persuaded to spend a Friday night in Ebbw Vale. It’s the only place I left with both a shag mark on the neck and a thick lip from some ****ing looper from Brynmawr.
    Yeah, sadly The County Hotel is no longer there. Had some great nights in there. I remember I pulled some fat bird the one night, bought her a kebab and told her I loved her, the rest is history. The following weekend she comes up to me at the beginning of the night when I'm stone cold sober and with all my mates, and says ''Hiya, you going to buy me a drink then?'' panic stricken and full of embarrassment in front of my mates who I'd not mentioned the previous weekends shenanigans for obvious reasons. I blurted out ''I can't sorry love, my missus is over there." She then launched her Bacardi and Coke straight in my face, much to the amusement of not only my mates, but the rest of the pub too

I'm from Brynmawr, but it wasn't me